possible daewoo comeback???

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanos2001
Expert

possible daewoo comeback???

Post by lanos2001 »

well i heard from a used car dealer that daewoo might be getting out of bankruptcy. i'm not sure how reliable he is but he stated he read about it somewhere recently. anyone wanna deny or confirm this. i figured one of us would find out first on something like that. i really doubt it but worth a shot to see if its true.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

um... i'm not thinking so

just for general info... the founder of the daewoo group is now on interpol's most wanted list :shock: that's spooky...
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I think they are content with building cars for GM for a good profit. GM gaurantees them sales, so every car they build GM will pay for, plus extra, to get them out of debt. It sure beats the risks of opening dealerships.

Besides, Daewoo is too embarassed to try to re-enter the US market as we are a kind of "joke" brand, like the early Hondas and Toyotas, and the current Kias :lol: .
norman
Junior

Post by norman »

moin,

daewoo still exists in south korea. but i think it will never come back to rest of the world..okay, in the GM-house, stupid decisions are not unusually.
Audacityracing wrote:just for general info... the founder of the daewoo group is now on interpol's most wanted list :shock: that's spooky...
really?? why that? please only the important delicts 8)

tschau norman
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

norman wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:just for general info... the founder of the daewoo group is now on interpol's most wanted list :shock: that's spooky...
really?? why that? please only the important delicts 8)

tschau norman
Because he embezzeled millions and millions of the company's money then fled the country and got away. This is why Daewoo went bankrupt.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com