Leganza with 20" wheels (and other stuff)

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Leganza with 20" wheels (and other stuff)

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I saw a silver Leganza SE with 20" wheels yesterday. It was in the parking lot of a former Daewoo dealer that is now selling Suzuki cars.
It didn't look like the wheels were rubbing, but it looked as if there were only about 1/2" (13mm) of clearnace between the front tire and the strut. The car had been kept very clean and the paint was nicely waxed. Had I had my camera with me, I'd have gotten pics.
Of course, I left a Daewootech card on the window, as I try to do with every Woo I see. :) So far a few people have joined because of the cards.

Speaking of the cards, I met another Lanos driver who lives near me, but she has no internet, so she will come to me when she needs contacts for parts. She has a 2001 Blue Lanos.

Anyway ... when I was at the dealer where I saw the Legazna, I looked at the Reno and I really like it! It looks like a bigger 4dr Lanos. LOL

I left before the sharks could surround me (salesmen), although it is coming up on time to take one for a test drive!
The only Reno I saw on the lot was an automatic. Later in the week, I'll go to the other Suzuki dealer in my area and see what they have in stock.

Cliff