List of Cars smoked by Daewoos (post yours)!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Snail wrote::lol: Theres nothing funnier than 'going' cars like modenas and 911's. Gives me the biggest kick to lift the revs to one, and to have it respond in all its awe... Then it just flys off the line, leaving me with the biggest grin on my face!

... ok im sad :roll:

haha, yeah and whats even better is when they get pulled over and there insurance goes from 30k a year to 45k.

...I really dont know how much it is but im sure its about as much as i paid for my car
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
BCC423

Post by BCC423 »

93 ford f-150 with the 4.9 inline-6 with exhaust, i pulled away at 60-70 and he couldnt keep up lol :D
silver 99 lanos hatchback
flat6

Post by flat6 »

Smoked my Friends 1.8ltr 2003 Toyota Corolla Conquest (not just once, over a dozen times lol) seems to be even off the line but i move away from him at around 60kms

Cars ive smoked

200# Mitsubishi Lancer
late 90's Ford Falcon stationwagon V6
Nissan Pulsar +
Honda Civic with full rice kit (the guy thought he was god till i pwned his ass in a daewoo lol)
Lanos SE

Ive also been shamefully smoked by some shit heaps such as

Mazda tribute V6 4wd, ah god :( bastard flipped me off haha
1992 Holden VN comodore 3.8ltr V6 - bah :(

But im happy :)

[/url]
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I don't even try to race often because gas prices are too high now! :shock:
$206.9/gal is getting to be just sad.
Anyway...
Sadly, back in 1999, the fuel regulator in my Porsche went bad just as I was at the light when a late 90'sToyota pickup was revving.
He completely left my car by several lengths, then honked and gave me the thumbs down.
Why did the regulator have to go bad THEN? hahahaha
My car was absolutly awful until I got the new fuel regulator ... LOL ... I think an old Yugo could have beaten me then.

A few days ago, a riced out Civic was revving and inching forward at the light.
Wing, big exhaust, lowered suspension, CF hood and lots of stickers! LOL
I could tell by his shifting he had a 5 speed and didn't seem to shift very smoothly. heh
My Lanos engine is 100% stock apart from the cone air filter ... AND it's an automatic transmission.
The light went green, his car squeeled & mine didn't. My car immediately pulled away from the light ahead of him and left him by several car lengths. I changed lanes into his lane and back into mine so I could get around a van. He pulled up next to me and revved, so I left him again. LOL
Best of all, I never exceeded the 50mph speed limit. LOL

Cliff
flat6

Post by flat6 »

oz, which porsche did you have?

I live and breath porsches, but drive a daewoo till im old enough to insure one lol
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

I beat a civic once that probably had 180hp.. only thing is his wheels must of weight 50lbs so at the wheels he had nothing. . . its sad he had to waste all that power like that
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

flat6 wrote:oz, which porsche did you have?

I live and breath porsches, but drive a daewoo till im old enough to insure one lol
It's a red and black 1973 914. I like the 914 because it is mid engine and air cooled.
Some time in the future, I plan to do an engine swap from the 1.8L 4cyl that it has and put in a late 1980's 3.2L 6cyl. Keep it air cooled! :)

I may have 2 Daewoos (3 if you count my parts car), but my favorite cars are all rear and mid engine, air cooled, and made in Germany.

Cliff
flat6

Post by flat6 »

Nice :)

A true collectable, the 914's are yesterdays boxster, good on ya :)
python235
Junior

GM Daewoo RacerZ

Post by python235 »

I Have A Daewoo Racer GTi 1994, I Upgraded the engine to the Pontiacs Sunfire engine (1992) the engine called C20LET, Still a GM Engine (IM A GM FAN) the engine is turbo running 340 HP on 5 PSI
Engine is hot 0 to 100 in 6.7 Secs
I Killed Alot with the new engine
-Civics like hell
-318is 325is BMW's THEY WHERE GONNA CRY ( A DAEWOO SCREWED US :D)
- Pimped Out Lancer
- Hyundia LS Coupe (GOOD EXHUAST SYSTEM)
- I LOST TO A BMW M3 by HALF A CAR !!!! -> He Had ME on the 4th gear!
--------------------------
I love this car ( Still working on it trying to work to get it to 500 HP , i know its hard but the new engine can do it if i open the turbo to 10 and add bigger echuasts and CAI
VX
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

man i miss driving the woo!!!! :cry: :cry: cant wait to get it all back together and running agian
AcingTeam
Expert

Re: GM Daewoo RacerZ

Post by AcingTeam »

python235 wrote:I Have A Daewoo Racer GTi 1994, I Upgraded the engine to the Pontiacs Sunfire engine (1992) the engine called C20LET, Still a GM Engine (IM A GM FAN) the engine is turbo running 340 HP on 5 PSI
-Civics like hell
- Pimped Out Lancer
I love this car ( Still working on it trying to work to get it to 500 HP , i know its hard but the new engine can do it if i open the turbo to 10 and add bigger echuasts and CAI
How do you manage to run 340hp on just 5psi??? And you mean Sunbird not Sunfire; and they stopped making turbo models in 1990.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

i count that too acingteam

Anyways tonight i raced a 2005 mazda3 (148h)... im not really sure how i won but i did. We were at a ligth and he reved his engine towards me.. i wasnt planning on racing him espcecailly since there was two cars infront of him. Both of the cars infront of him changed lanes.. i was doing about 38mph.. he went by me accelerating hard just starting to pick up speed.. i put it down in 2nd cought up with him and stayied neck to next.. i hit 58mph and slammed it up into 3rd and climbed past him.. about a car length infront of him (about 80mph) i started to brake and he kept going past me...

Im not sure how i beat him as my car only has 126hp.. the mazda 3 weighs about 100 pounds more than my car. He seamed to be shifting good and if i remember right mazda3s are rotary and i think rotary engines power curve is much more smooth too. Anyways i take great pride in this victory :lol:
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
Efratech
Admin

Re: GM Daewoo RacerZ

Post by Efratech »

python235 wrote:I Have A Daewoo Racer GTi 1994, I Upgraded the engine to the Pontiacs Sunfire engine (1992) the engine called C20LET, Still a GM Engine (IM A GM FAN) the engine is turbo running 340 HP on 5 PSI
-Civics like hell
- Pimped Out Lancer
Sunfire? the Sunbird engine is a SOHC and its called C20GET...

the LET is from the Opel Calibra/Vectra Turbo... and i think you meant 15 PSI.

BTW i also have a Racer but its an STI... with a C20XE :roll:

Pictures PLEASE :)

Efrain.
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

kinkyllama wrote:i count that too acingteam

Anyways tonight i raced a 2005 mazda3 (148h)... im not really sure how i won but i did. We were at a ligth and he reved his engine towards me.. i wasnt planning on racing him espcecailly since there was two cars infront of him. Both of the cars infront of him changed lanes.. i was doing about 38mph.. he went by me accelerating hard just starting to pick up speed.. i put it down in 2nd cought up with him and stayied neck to next.. i hit 58mph and slammed it up into 3rd and climbed past him.. about a car length infront of him (about 80mph) i started to brake and he kept going past me...

Im not sure how i beat him as my car only has 126hp.. the mazda 3 weighs about 100 pounds more than my car. He seamed to be shifting good and if i remember right mazda3s are rotary and i think rotary engines power curve is much more smooth too. Anyways i take great pride in this victory :lol:
LOL no my friend, the only rotary engine in the mazda lineup currently is the RX-8

What you beat was a four cylinder. IT IS a great victory. Personally I dislike mazda 3's,Civics, Neons, rsx's( non-type s) and Spec V's... they all race me in my lancer and yet they can't keep up but they just don't understand the fact they LOST!...

Nice kill
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Stock.. Till summer (good job coming)

RRM Turbo Kit
VRS 3" Exhaust with a MeganRacing Carbon Fiber muffler.
Some other goodies.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Either way it still has mroe TQ and HP... i wish i could of talked to the guy to see if he was shifting good .. which he seamed to be cuz im kinda puzzled
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport