Bye bye daewoo :(

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

FoRk
Junior

Bye bye daewoo :(

Post by FoRk »

*sigh* :oops: i did it, i traded in my daewoo for a new car, i got the new honda Si. it wasnt easy, but the dealer offered me 4000 for my car, and i need to get rid of it, it was having to much problems, but hey, the new si isnt all that bad neither, acually its rather fast! and i got hooked up with the dealer, my friend knew him so i got hooked up, anyways thought i share it with you guys :( anyways l8erz all
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
dawhat

Post by dawhat »

Cool
Have fun with it!
DAWHAT
DEATHBYNUMBERS
tango

Post by tango »

I have never been one to say NOT to sell there car...especially those in North America that are being royally shafted by GM Daewoo. But Fork...did you HAVE to get a Honda?!? Damn, man...that's just really selling out to THEM...<shaking my head>...if you have to change brands...go for something like Mazda or Subaru. Under-estimated, but over-acheiving. Anyway, to each his own.
Cogito ergo sum...
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

:(
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
FoRk
Junior

Post by FoRk »

:twisted: waddup yall, remember me?! no.... anyways, well i took your advice tango, my bro bought the Honda Si from me and i got what i reallly wanted, a turbo eclipse! i got a 95 eclipse GS-T and its super sweet. faster then the si also 8) so i hope you guys dont hate me to much about getting the honda :cry: anyways thought i let ya guys know, peace out

Jay

p.s. take a look: http://www.cardomain.com/id/forkgst
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Well every one can make mistakes, good that you correct your. That eclipse look nice. And it's better that any honda. :)
ImageImage