super bowl

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Every Superbowl the Patriots have played has been boring as hell.

I forget who or how they played in 2001, in 2003 all everyone cared about was the "wardrobe malfunction", this year, the whole shebang was a joke, terrible commercials, bad show (I like Paul Mcartney, but a 62 year old man playing 40 year old songs?), and bad game.

Last real Superbowl was 2002 when the Bucs won like 47 to 21 against Oakland. The NFL better pick it up if they don't want ratings to take a nosedive next year
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

The Patriots are good. No doubt, but who really is a big name player?

Ty law
Corey Dillon
Willie MicGinest are about the only 3 big name players they have...

Tom Brady is not a Great quarterback... he is good... better than average in the NFL... i will never say he's as good as Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Joe Montana, or even Kurt Warner. He's good. not great.

And NE is by far no dynasty.... Good... lucky... they just have a great team mentality when money is all people are concerned about.
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Stock.. Till summer (good job coming)

RRM Turbo Kit
VRS 3" Exhaust with a MeganRacing Carbon Fiber muffler.
Some other goodies.
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

No matter what you all say, I won $75 on my works Super Bowl pool. :P
It was all good for me.
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Everyone knew that the Patriots were going to win. Pittsburg was going to choke and the Eagles didn't have a chance, the Pats were much more dominant than the score told. Hopefully next year they have a better showing.