New to Forum

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

subachad

New to Forum

Post by subachad »

Hi all,

Just registered, thought I'd say hi. Would also like to encourage everyone to use this forum over some of the alternatives out there. I prefer this layout which is why I started a similar board, but unfortunately I simply have too many projects to keep up on it.

With the board moderators permission I'd like to link to this board from my site.

Speaking of site, for mods on my Woo and even some turbo info, check out www.uniquemotorsports.com/daewoo

Chad
Check out my site at www.uniquemotorsports.com
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Welcome Chad! nice to have you with us! im very familiar with your posts on Yahoo clubs, and TSR, overthere i was know has daewoo maniac :)

feel free to link us, ill send u a banner, send me one to add it to the link section!

BTW good luck with the turbo proyect, im working on mine also, my car used to have a 8v engine now a 1.5 dohc 16v (from a daewoo cielo) on the works, port/polish, shaved head, some headers and some exhaust 2" system, i really dont know how much will improve with those mods, but lets see what happens... when its finished ill try to make some vids. i own a Daewoo Racer 4door,

so again welcome to the daewootech.com :D

efrain a.,
maniac16v
subachad

Post by subachad »

Thanks for the warm welcome, it's nice to be here. I updated the "Woo Message Board" link on my site to here. As for a banner, you can just pull one off my site.

Chad
dawhat

Post by dawhat »

Chad does that mean yours is down?
DAWHAT
DEATHBYNUMBERS
tango

Post by tango »

WELCOME CHAD! Always glad to have you around buddy! We're hoping we can have some serious traffic in here. There really isn't a lot happening with Daewoo these days...for Christ's sake...they shouold be flooding the net with pics and drive reports of the new cars...but they aren't (idiots at GM). And most of us owners are in the process of saving up or something. A major lul. But if we stick to it...we should see things happening. Let's make it happen.
Cogito ergo sum...
subachad

Post by subachad »

dawhat wrote:Chad does that mean yours is down?

It's not really "down" but I did change the link and won't be checking that board any more. I just don't have time to maintain it.

Chad