bad driving = small accident :(

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

AcingTeam
Expert

bad driving = small accident :(

Post by AcingTeam »

I was driving my car at night and decided to take a turn where there wasn't any lights (toooo dark) into a narrow driveway. Missed it by about half a car, got stuck (cause my car is lowered). Now my exhaust is all messed up, sounds like crap. The sound is coming from the headers now, instead of my cool exhaust muffler.
Took it to a local shop, wasted 4 days on them... paid 185 bucks for the labor on the first day, second day it broke again (cause he used a cheap sillicone stuff). 2nd time dropped the car off, he didn't have time to look at it, 3rd time dropped the car off, he replaced my exhaust gasket (the crappy sound still didn't go away and there's still a leak). 4th time dropped the car off, he again didn't have time to look at it.
I'm getting pissed, paid for no results....
I'm thinking if on the 5th try he doesn't fix the car completely, I'll ask for my money back and just buy a new performance header.

Do you guys know where I can buy a good header other than at SharkRacing?

THanks,

Igor
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

There is also that australian DVE header.... but the Shark racing one might be cheaper for shipping.