Christmas morning: What did you get?? :)

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:
kinkyllama wrote:...my parents paid for having the fire exstingiusher powder cleaned out of my car...
The other stuff sounds great, but getting the car cleaned sounds like one of the best things they could have done for you! :)

Yeah it really was the best thing.. i almost cried when i saw how clean she was again. It was a very emotional moment for me
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I got an Air compressor, tools, clothes and a ROBOT :D

It's one of those Robosapien guys.... lots of fun hitting people and scaring pets.

My daughter really dislikes it.... she's scared of it.... sometimes she gets brave enough to run up an kick it over but generally she just freaks out.

Hopefully she gets used to it.... I had to bring it to work so that she would stop throwing toys at it.

She doesn't mind it when it dances or raps but runs like crazy when it starts walking around.

I plan to take it apart and replace the motors with RC gear motors... and I have plans to convert it from an Infrared controller to a wireless computer connection so that I can add a camera and make it autonomous.

Here is a picture...

DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

those are cool.. wish i got one of those :roll:
Stefan
Super

Post by Stefan »

Santa brought me the freaking flu :evil:

But a girlfriend was on hand to give me some tlc ;) so it wasn't all bad!

Other than that I got the usual smellies, pants, etc.

Stef
Vauxhall Astra.
T3 60trim, Intercooler, Mopar Super 60 Injectors, SDS Stand Alone EFI, Cast T3 Manifold With External Wastegate + More...