Suzuki Forenza Questions

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

AznRice2Nice

Suzuki Forenza Questions

Post by AznRice2Nice »

I want to upgrade alot of parts on my forenza but cant find any parts for the car. Is anyone else having this problem? Only thing i found were some lowering springs which do me no good up here in Buffalo where it snows alot.

Also im not much a car enthuiast. I just got into cars after my pruchase of the forenza (First car)... in online lingo im a complete newb. I was wondering if anyone had some sugguestions to what i should upgrade my car with.

So far I plan to:

- Tint my windows (30%)
- Get Hid light (From EuroDezigns)
- Get New Seat covers and floor mats
- Set up led light interior
- Get new pedals
- New Rims
- Do something with the ugly a$$ grill
- I also want to change the muffler but not quite sure what to replace it with.

Some genreal questions:

- Also i have led light that all have built in transformers... i plan on stripping them off so i can directly connect them to a battery source. Where in the Forenza would i do that?

- I go to school in buffalo where it snows alot.... iw as planning install lowering springs to the forenza but many have advise me to leave as is due to the snow? Would lowering it be a bad idea?

As you can see most of the changes i have are for style point, but i want to make some external changes to increase Horsepower and what not but dont have the adequate knowledge of cars to do so. Any sugguestion or help will be greatly appreciated.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

I lowered my forenza 1.2inchs all around and i dont really have problems. I take it off road nearly every weekend for desert partys and havnt scrapped the bottom at all yet. Although im being very carfull.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama