Suzuki Forenza

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

NyCLatinodeQnz

Suzuki Forenza

Post by NyCLatinodeQnz »

Hey guys! I just joined the site a few weeks ago. I had a Suzuki Forenza, and I had a lot of plans to supe it up. I almost had enuff money too. but two days ago i crashed it and totalled it. i almost died, lol. Im hoping to get a new one soon , though, so if u guys cud help me out with some info for upgrades id appreciate it. :D
Eleven

Re: Suzuki Forenza

Post by Eleven »

NyCLatinodeQnz wrote:i almost died, lol.
LMAO. This has t be the most chill dude on the planet. or the biggest fucktard. What exactly happened?

NyCLatinodeQnz wrote:lol.
lol
NyCLatinodeQnz

Suzuki

Post by NyCLatinodeQnz »

Yeah i dont remember wat happened. from wat i heard is that i hit a dip real fast which caused the car to fly and do 5 flips and finally hit a wall. thats the short nice story. lol.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

There arnt really any parts out there except lowering springs that i know of.. ive talked to a few people thoguh and theyre trying to get things going by the end of the year to have some aftermarket parts out there.
I just fixed up my stereo and put wheels on it and saving up money. . . i have lowering springs but i was planning on putting them on the same time as an exhaust, except i cant see it.

Check out my ride:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama