Does any one of you have problems with some buyer from ebay.

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mocpac

Does any one of you have problems with some buyer from ebay.

Post by mocpac »

I sell a brand new cell phone on ebay on sep 22 the bi*** say she receive it and that the phne works great and leave a good feedack. Then one and a half week later she make hold on the payment on paypal. Report me to ebay and paypal saying that I sold her an use cell phone and that the cell phone wasdefective. She never contac me to say nothing about the cell. Well I told here that I will make a refund when she send the cell back(it was in warrantie). But I receive the cell phone yesterday and the cell phone no have the same serial #. So I report her back. She is a Fu*** B***

Any of you get this kind of problem before? Any recomendation? :evil:
ImageImage
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

That is the bad part about selling and buying on Ebay, you don't know to what kind of maniacs you are selling to...

My recommendation, contact Ebay and tell them what happened, if you can prove she sent you a different serial number, and that she had not contacted you before the bad feedback, they should be on your side...

Damn man, Good Luck.

Damir.
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

I'm doing that. She is so stupid the cell have camera and she take 8 pics staring from sep 23 thru sep 28... She said the cell never works.... Ja ja. Any how this cell is not the same one. But this help me to prove that she is a lier.

I have her pics and her mom pics even her dog pics. With days and time of the pics.

Hope I can resolve this soon.
ImageImage
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Hope so too, good luck.