Hey everyone!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Aneab
Expert

Hey everyone!

Post by Aneab »

Hey everyone, it's been a while since i've been on here...

Just wanted to give you guys an update. I still have my hatcback nubira! But i bought another car and have been doing it as a project!

I bought a 4 door 71' Datsun 510 for $750, it's a sort of partial restore project that I'm hoping to have done by end of the year.

I still ride my Hyosung gt250 to work and back... yey for good fuel economy!

As for the daewoo, she's not running currently... I never did figure out the last problem with her.. But since i've got other forms of transportation it's worked out alright so far. I've began to draw up plans to buy a whole Cadillac Catera, and parting it out, and keeping the engine for the daewoo.

As the datsun shouldn't be taking much longer to complete (just things here and there that need to be done) I'll be shifting my focus to the daewoo. I'm looking to get the C30XE from the Catera and getting it in there, and switching the gearbox to manual rather than auto =)

Anyways, thats all for now, I may be trolling around finding info as I go, but i assure you I'll detail the process of the swap with pictures and such =)

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

Hey they sound like some awesome projects you got going!!

One of my dream cars is a 2 door datsun 510 sedan with flared fenders, slammed on 15x7.5 wheels and either a 13b or SR20 conversion...

One day :D
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

My buddy, (whom has the 240sX i described in years past, which i'm hearing he's going to be putting an LS1 in for his drifting) bought a 510 as well for a daily... his is a 2 door, it's lowered, and on a set of old datsun z wheels, looks great. needs paint but it's awesome. he's got an L18B, but going to be doing an SR20DET in it (he's got the motor ready)...
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

damn bro, long time no see, glad to hear your doing good. i was wonderign what happened to you. its the woo still bi-colored? lol

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

daewoomofo wrote:damn bro, long time no see, glad to hear your doing good. i was wonderign what happened to you. its the woo still bi-colored? lol
Unfortunately it's still white and green haha... but that'll change =) i'll be painting both cars at the same time
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

u gonna use a roller?????? lol

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

daewoomofo wrote:u gonna use a roller?????? lol
No. O.o
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Rollers dont get into the grooves, paint brush is much more capable for the job :D
SAZ
---------------------
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

edit: double post.
SAZ
---------------------