Interior ideas for a 1999 leganza

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mattman702
Junior

Interior ideas for a 1999 leganza

Post by mattman702 »

whats up yall i just joind youre group today and so far ive seen alot of cool stuff!! my name is matt and i live in las vegas nevada im 18 and ive been buying stuff for my car latley cause i have nothing better to spend my money on! lol i bought a obx performance racing muffler for a buck 75 lol and it sounds great i bought a interior dash vinyl kit 'chrome' i bought a suicide trunk kit and its hella cool!!! ,racing pedals and a racing shift knob.Head light guards of off e bay. I was wondering you guys could sugguest any other products or websites i could look at to buy stuff for my leganza no to expensive! lol. o yea i bought a remote start in arizona from a car alarm place that was going out of business!! and i got it brand new factory seal for 100$!!! i have yet to have it installed i hope to have it put in by next friday!!!
thanks
youre newest member matt :)
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Hi Matt, and welcome to the forum.
That stuff sounds like you got great prices. Let us know how the remote start goes.
If you have pictures you can post on here, that would be great, too.

Have you considered getting a new intake? Ebay seems to have a couple different ones that don't look bad at all.

Keep up with the Leganza & let us know how everything goes with it. If you have any questions at all, just ask! That's what we are here for.

Later,
Cliff
Frankiewoo

Post by Frankiewoo »

go for the weapon r dragon intake system it sounds awesome on my leganza, what color interior do u have does the chrome dash kit look good, let me know :twisted:
mattman702
Junior

Thanks for replying!!!

Post by mattman702 »

Thanks i will try to post some pics soon i have to d/l some softwear for my digital camera though but thanks for replying!! And i am thinking about this intake on e bay for 49.00 $ so i wil post those pics as soon as i get my alarm in !!!! i have stock seats with vinyl chrome dash kit and it looks cool except some time i get mad glare!! but im thinking about getting diamond plate floormats because my interior is grey chrome and blue! i bought a light kit last night for under my dash and it is blue. The weapon r is kinda pricey!!! im still savin for these 17.7 rims
http://www.nichealloys.com/app_guide_re ... &B1=Submit theres a link if it dosent work copy and paste it there at the bottom of the page there called " NICHE ORCA" there badd a$$ where do you guys live? i live in las vegas, nv you guys live in cali huh? lol every one lives in cali! talk you guys l8er !
matt
Frankiewoo

Post by Frankiewoo »

I live in NY, What up :twisted: i saw that intake also go for it those rims are sweet i'm rying to get rims to that shit is expensive
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Well man I told you... I sure you will like the forum more. We can talk here and no just get my recomendation but many many more.

And hey the wheels are Bling Bling. :twisted:
ImageImage
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

you can always get a dash trim kit for around $100. They have a few different colored carbon fibers, brushed aluminum, or grampa wood grain if you're into that sorta thing. I recommend kickindash.com
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
mattman702
Junior

LOL grandpa wood

Post by mattman702 »

Naw i have chrome i didnt want any kind of wood dash kit or carbon fiber the all the carbonfiber kits i have seen looked to fakey or girley!!!!! and the wood is not my style so i got the chrome !!! I am still w8in for my remote start to be put in !!! had to w8 over the holiday weekend !! but i would rather w8 than spend 16.30$ more an hour for installation!!! lol im a cheap basterd on some things!!! lol naw im only waiting because i know my guy is good!! if any of you guys come to vegas let me know i can show ya around!!!! i can take you to what the tourists dont usally see!!! like the races there are some bad a$$ cars here you name it people have it!!!
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

I have a real carbon fiber kit. Kickindash.com sells them.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
rwc4eva

Post by rwc4eva »

i've got a 01 leganza and i just put an indash 5.6 in monitor in it and a dvd player, thats under the passenger seat,and a new aiwa cd player with the chrome face,i already got 2 jl 10's in the back with a small rockford amp 360w (because i hate hearing rattling)i kinda want a dash kit but i've seen some peoples and they look like crap and i dont want my car to end up looking like ish........
Fa Sho
mattman702
Junior

~~

Post by mattman702 »

Thats a cool carbon fiber kit i have never seen that color!!!
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

rwc4eva wrote:i already got 2 jl 10's in the back with a small rockford amp 360w (because i hate hearing rattling)
So instead of hating rattles and having a small amp, install some sound deadener in your trunk and rear deck under the back window. Also don't forget to put some thin foam under the license plate, or get the Dynamat license plate kit.

If that is not enough, try a can of expanding foam in the trunk lid before installing the sound deadener. The foam in my car worked REALLY well.

You won't have any rattles and can enjoy your music a lot more.
mattman702
Junior

~~~

Post by mattman702 »

WHere did you get thet foam in a can??
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Re: ~~~

mattman702 wrote:WHere did you get thet foam in a can??
I got it at Home Depot and Lowes building supply stores. The cans are called "Great Stuff" and were $4 per can.

I have used a lot of the foam in my Lanos. All the gaps & spaces in the metal between the roof & support framing, inside the back hatch & within the thickness of the body.

It does a great job to stop the rattels.
mattman702
Junior

Post by mattman702 »

cool thanks :D ! and what color is it when it dries ?