Aveo Tachometer Install

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

FoRk
Junior

Post by FoRk »

woo wrote:
FoRk wrote:
woo wrote:a gallon is like 4 litres!!!! we pay $1.10 a litre and dont find that expensive. Stop youre whinging biatches, and even fuel eceonomy is no reason to buy a 1.2L car
:lmao: but hes right.

and gass here in hawaii is 2.97/gal for the expensive stuff. and thats what i have to do. stupid turbo. almost 45 bucks to fill up my tank :evil:
you must have mis read, it cost me 75 to fill my tank up, and i do it twice a week
75 us! :shock:
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
04aveohb
Junior

Post by 04aveohb »

I didnt even know they made a 1.2L Aveo, whats next, sub 1L :lol: . Yeah my Aveo is powered by an E-Tec 0.8L, I get about 60 MPG, and my 0-60 is..well my car can't do 60.
2004 Chevy Aveo LS Hatchback
-SRI
-15" Konig Theory's
woo
Expert

Post by woo »

FoRk wrote:
woo wrote:
FoRk wrote: :lmao: but hes right.

and gass here in hawaii is 2.97/gal for the expensive stuff. and thats what i have to do. stupid turbo. almost 45 bucks to fill up my tank :evil:
you must have mis read, it cost me 75 to fill my tank up, and i do it twice a week
75 us! :shock:
75 australian, about 60 US. My pay was 640 and my only other expence was alchohol so it didnt worry me.
As a foot note, i clipped a chicane roundabout thingy at about 140kmh and blew a tyre, i was lucky that was all that went....
330w carbon kevlar
you'd better believe thats a paddlin

"a woman is like a refridgerator, bout 6ft tall, 300 pounds........."
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

hey now... they could put a 600cc sport bike motor with a turbo pulling 150hp in it and then it'd be better than the 1.6 stock! :lmao:
FoRk
Junior

Post by FoRk »

Audacityracing wrote:hey now... they could put a 600cc sport bike motor with a turbo pulling 150hp in it and then it'd be better than the 1.6 stock! :lmao:
haha that would be sick.

a car that sounds like a street bike :o
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

FoRk wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:hey now... they could put a 600cc sport bike motor with a turbo pulling 150hp in it and then it'd be better than the 1.6 stock! :lmao:
haha that would be sick.

Look at any Honda Civic, they all sound like street bikes... loud, high pitched and annoying.
FoRk
Junior

Post by FoRk »

AcingTeam wrote:
FoRk wrote:
haha that would be sick.

Look at any Honda Civic, they all sound like street bikes... loud, high pitched and annoying.
god aint that the truth. i was so worried when i was puttin on my exhaust(for the eclipse) because its a 3inch piping all the way from the 02 housing back. but thankfully it was a nice deep tone. not ricy at all :D
but thats also because my stock t-25 is small. i think its going to be a lil louder when i put on my td05 14b.

god we hijacked this thread. sorry :(
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo