Online Electronics Course

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

SinDromX

Post by SinDromX »

If you accept transfert, I'm ok, but i'll buy a lot of courses at the same time (5 or 10).
My friend, your going to write a lot, coz i want to know everything ;)
lanos_juliet_si

Post by lanos_juliet_si »

so whats with this course.....i am in......where to send money
Corbis

Post by Corbis »

Yeah, i'd be in for this as well - consider this an EOI
1997 Daewoo Leganza SX
(Midnight Blue Paintjob, Pioneer MP3 Head deck)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/corbis
richardmatalon
Junior

Post by richardmatalon »

I would definately be in as well. I think this is an excellent idea, I will pm u and let u know my information, and an email address to send large files too(Gmail up to a gig of space)
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I'm still going to have to wait for a few more people to be interested but I'm thinking that perhaps I will post the first few installments of general theory on this site so that everyone can get a general knowledge.

Later..... when things get more complicated I might have to supply some components for people to get a hands on understanding.... so there might be some costs involved.

The idea of charging for the courses was simple to make sure that only people with a genuine interest would apply for the courses.... this way I'm not waisting my time on a subject that nobody will actually try to learn.

Hmmm.... I think I will make the course a locked sticky topic in this area of the forum so that nobody can post on it.

I will make a second post for questions about the notes.... which will also be sticky but it will allow you to post into it.

It may take me a while to get things together the way it should so there may be revisions to notes as I go along and check them over.