Looking for the factory keyless entry unit on a 2000 Leganza

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Jesse18873

Looking for the factory keyless entry unit on a 2000 Leganza

Post by Jesse18873 »

I am stuck on a project and in need of serious help!!! For weeks now I have been searching for the main factory keyless entry control module. All I found so far is the door lock unit by the fuse center under the dash.
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

in the Nubira, the keyless entry control module is located under the middle consol at the very back point (just next to the gas pedal, remove the consol then u can see it) so i guess in the Leganza it would be the same
>2004 Nubira, 1.6L (Manual Transmission)
>Custom made cold air intake
>Custom made headers & 2" pipe with mid Walker filter and rear Jasma-5Ziegen muffler
>Custom made intake manifold with 2.0L TB and larger injectors (soon to be done)
Jesse18873

Post by Jesse18873 »

I looked and i found something that says speed sensor control or something like that.
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

no, that is the cruise control, i am pretty sure that the alarm unit in just behind it, but i am still not 100% sure about the leganza
>2004 Nubira, 1.6L (Manual Transmission)
>Custom made cold air intake
>Custom made headers & 2" pipe with mid Walker filter and rear Jasma-5Ziegen muffler
>Custom made intake manifold with 2.0L TB and larger injectors (soon to be done)
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

Might be where the Lanos one is... behind the e-brake (between your hips and the passeneger's in the plastic console)