i want to get to know my 2000 lanos

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanosguy

i want to get to know my 2000 lanos

Post by lanosguy »

Hi, I just want to know my 2000 manual lanos inside-out and I was wondering if anyone had ANY wiring diagrams for any part of the car...chassis layout diagrams would be good too...thanks

P.S. Newbie at work, lol :lol:
like the lanos
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

hello welcome to daewootech :wink:

i should be able to get you some diagrams... but plz be specific im not gonna scan all 4 books lmao
lanosguy

Post by lanosguy »

lol, hi...thanks for replying so quickly...I suppose I am more interested about whats going on under the hood...like where do all these weird tubes go, how does this work, etc...things like that...not sure if that is any clearer, but I always have trouble explaining things via typing. I just want to know what people are talking about in the world...when people are talking about things to do with cars, I just nod, smile and think "what are they going on about". I have a fascination about electrics...anything electrical, I take anything electrical apart and put it back together...if it doesn't work...tough, lol...I suppose I would like diagrams on the lighting circuits, ignition circuit (no, I am not planning on hotwiring any cars, lol) just little individual circuits like that and maybe the basic layout of the engine and how the parts are connected.

P.S. What books have you got?
P.S.2 I feel a bit ahead of myself too :oops: ...my mum has the lanos at the moment, but it is my first-car-to-be and I want to put body kit on it and gauges, etc...but if I dont know the ins and outs of the car, how can I, lol
like the lanos
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

books i got are official daewoo tech manuals got em for every model (normal considering i sell daewoo cars lmao)
lanosguy

Post by lanosguy »

lmao, fair enough. :lol: So this is what I want:

Electrical:
1. Lighting (beam and dip) circuits
2. Ignition circuit
3. Behind the gauges on the dash if possible
4. Lighter circuit too...want to install neons when I get the chance and I dont want to take up the lighter socket

Engine:
just like 1 or step steps up in detail than the small diagram in the owners manual under servicing :?

Chassis:
How bumpers and things fit onto the car chassis if possible

If you could get these for me, I would be extremely grateful, lol.

P.S. who are the manuals made by as I cant find one made by Haynes for any daewoo
like the lanos
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

like i said daewoo official ones im a car mechanic in a daewoo shop so i got the manual made by daewoo themselfs
lanosguy

Post by lanosguy »

ooohhh, I see...ok...so will you be able to get any of the diagrams by any chance? On second thoughts, don't worry about the chassis one....I am not bothered about that anymore

Thanks
like the lanos
CustomVW

Post by CustomVW »

Wolf-Spirit wrote:like i said daewoo official ones im a car mechanic in a daewoo shop so i got the manual made by daewoo themselfs
http://www.tmcpubl.com/Daewoo.html

How do these compare to what you have?

If yours are significantly better, would you be able to get a set to sell me of these manuals you have or are they No longer available?
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

i think those are the ones i have there white and have blue tex on cover right?
lanosguy

Post by lanosguy »

hi, i have a few wiring diagrams of different things now if anyone wants them, i can email them to you...just give me your email ad.
like the lanos