Need Radio/CD pinout for Chevy Optra 2005

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

evincent

Need Radio/CD pinout for Chevy Optra 2005

Post by evincent »

I buy a brand new Optra 2005 last week :lol: and need the pinout for the radio CD. ( no MP3 )

I'm interested to install 6X9 at rear with Blaupunkt amplifier BPA-430 and I dont know if the radio have low output to feed the amp.

If you can help me or propose hint to accelerate my project, it will be realy appreciate. :roll:

Thank's
Eric Vincent
Eric Vincent
Neon Driver

Post by Neon Driver »

Get a harness saver for a Suzuki Reno for the deck, as for spreakers I believe that it is 6" all the way around.

AC
kroz123
Expert

Post by kroz123 »

Neon Driver wrote:Get a harness saver for a Suzuki Reno for the deck, as for spreakers I believe that it is 6" all the way around.

AC
6 1/2" all around.
T18SED Engine.

ChiPPy
Junior

Post by ChiPPy »

I found it was 6 1/2 in front doors, 5 1/2 in the rear doors. The factory deck does not have any of the outputs you will need to run an amp and subs. If you go to Best Buy or Futureshop, you can pick up the wiring harness there. It's made by Best Kits, and is part number BHA7200. There is also a dash kit available from the same company, BKSUZK941, but BB and FS do not carry it it stock, but if you find an installer with half a brain, they might be able to order it for you. I had to go to 3 diiferent FS and a BB before I found a guy with the smarts to figure out how to order it. One installer told me you could use the factory parts to install an aftermarket deck, but seeing as I still haven't got the damn center piece off to remove the deck, I can not confirm this. By the way, if anyone has any tips on how to remove the conrol cluster for the center panel, it would be helpful.

Here is a link to the manufacturer site.
http://www.bestkits.com/SearchResults.a ... 20-%202005
My Chevy Woo
2004 Chevy Optra 5
blueoptra

Post by blueoptra »

to remove the center dash pannel there should be two small slots in the bottom pry realy hard with a flat head screw driver the you can get ur hand in there and really pull hard I thought I was going to break mine but it does come off. you may also want to disconect the heat and vent seting cables one on passenger side and same on driver they are under the dash on dide of eater box.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Heater connections must be removed first.... one on each side.... cable looks like a bicycle brake cable.

Mine was such a pain that I never put the clips back in..... used some "goo" to keep the panel in place.... it's really easy to remove now.... once every few weeks it will come loose but I just push with one finger and it's good for another few weeks or months.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
ChiPPy
Junior

Post by ChiPPy »

I found where the cables connect to the control box, and I figured out how to remove the centre panel, but now I'm having a problem getting hold of a dask kit for the deck. The manufacturer I sugested earlier, seems to have been out of stock for the last 3 weeks. Does anyone have any other manufacturers they can sugest that make dash kits for the Reno/Optra/Aveo?
My Chevy Woo
2004 Chevy Optra 5