lanos head lights?

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

anb5703

lanos head lights?

Post by anb5703 »

looking for best type of super white or halugen bulbs and size or model #'s
i have a 00" lanos sedan..thanx
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

The bulb model number you need is the 9007.

The best bulbs I have found for the price (since I am cheap & don't like to spend more than I have to) are the ones from Target for $12.99 a pair. They are the super white/blue.

A pair is the price of a single bulb at most other places. When I saw them, I could not believe how little they cost. They made such a noticable differance to night driving, my dad & fiance put them in their Woos, too.

I have had the Sylvania Super White bulbs from Pep Boys that were $13 each, and they are not as good as the ones from Target.

I will be getting the 9005 and 9006 bulbs for my Leganza soon.

No idea what the bulb modem number is for the Nubira, but if someone would look and post it on here, it would be helpful.
Last edited by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz on Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

The best bulbs on the market right now I believe are the Sylania Silverstars. They're $45 a set. I'm getting them next week.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

I have a pair of CEC but they fuc* the plug of the light because the watts was over the specs (185w & 155w). But as daewooluvr the best are the sylvania Silverstars. My stock lights have 4yrs and a half and till working (sylvania)
ImageImage