Dealer or gm-car-parts.com

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

bluesheepbrian
Expert

Dealer or gm-car-parts.com

Post by bluesheepbrian »

Whats up guys, my climate control is busted, can not get to the defroster,which sux being here in Maine and it is winter. Well did the search found all the info others have talked about on the problem..

Thing is, my woo still under warranty, so dealer going to fix it but, the part is on back order :roll: ..now should I try oredring from the gm site or just wait till the part comes in. :?

Info much appreciated... Thanx
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

might as well wait, chances are it'll take longer for gm-car-parts.com cuz then they have to ship it to you after it comes in.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
damian007vk
Super

hmmm

Post by damian007vk »

well, my local daewoo parts dealer takes minimum 1 week to receive out of stock product. Now if it is on backorder, that should take even longer...if GMcarparts have it instock, order from them...they offer great great customer service and it is usually cheaper too...
realmadrid6

Part name

Post by realmadrid6 »

Hey I was looking around the site, gm parts and couldnt find the exact part, I thought i did but it turned out to be wrong. does any one know the part name or number?