2000 1.6L nubira ECU pin out diagram

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

amf

Post by amf »

hello, can anybody please help me find ECU pin out diagram for 2000 nubira 1.6L sx DOHC?
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

Try THIS if that fits your ECU. Otherwise download the service manual from the FAQ section.

Daniel
amf

2000 nubira 1.6L SX hatchback A/T

Post by amf »

Thanks, i checked out the site, the sockets are the same red w/ 32 pins and white with 32 pins also, the problem is that the wiring does not match with the wires in my car, thanks again
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

You should cross-check with the ITMS-6F "engine controls" management from the Lanos service manual. Download it at FAQ section. For my 2000 1.6DOHC Nubira (EU) it's the closest match but wire colors.

Daniel
amf

Post by amf »

thanks, i'll chek it out, here's a picture of my ECU unit please help! thanks again

Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

I'm pretty sure you'll find good infos from the Lanos service manual as pins assignment and functions. Possibly some wire colors will change. Up to you to check.
If you need more infos over your ECU maybe try those guys: http://www.the-ecu-doctor.co.uk/ .

Do you have problems with your car?

Daniel
amf

Post by amf »

thank you so much, i have the lanos ITMS-6F details and i'm going to compare it with my car's wiring, i also visited ecu-doctor - they only repair ecus.
the only problem with my car is that the ECU connector was cut and stolen, i have the original ECU but no connectors. have not used my car for two months.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
amf

ecu ITMS-6F connector/wiring harness

Post by amf »

hello,
can anybody please help me find connectors for my nubira ecu, any suggestions please...
thanks!
hisham343

Re: 2000 1.6L nubira ECU pin out diagram

Post by hisham343 »

here is a pdf file showing all the connections of the engine control unit and the connections map
Download Now