Kalos Bumper, Headlights & Ground Effects on eBay!!!!

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Delta Motor AG

Kalos Bumper, Headlights & Ground Effects on eBay!!!!

Post by Delta Motor AG »

A dream come true for all us Aveo/Kalos enthusiasts. There is a complete Kalos front end conversion on eBay.

Bumper & Grille:
REMOVED

Headlights:
REMOVED

The Northern California seller has also listed the Kalos Blue / Sport ground effects:
REMOVED

The tasteless Razzi and Versus junk looks childish in comparison. This stuff transforms it into a classy European sports car.

ME WANT!

Last edited by Delta Motor AG on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delta Motor AG

Post by Delta Motor AG »

All the auction listings have been removed. I almost had a heart attack and then I received the following e-mail from the seller:

"The jerkoff's at eBay removed all my auctions because they objected to there being multiple brand names in the auction title ("Daewoo", "Chevrolet", etc.). I have cleared this up with them and will be relisting the items this afternoon. I will forward you the new links. Thanks. - mythmakers"

Whew! I thought he had pulled the auctions after getting an outside offer or something.
jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

just looking at the pics...it looks to me like the second pic is just of the newer style front end of a kalos? with a chevy badge added. I'd worry about it...If you look at the pics the headlights in the first pic are from an 04-05 aveo and the second is from a 07...If that's so then it would be a bit more difficult to swap the front end because that kit is for a newer style than the first pic? Sounds fishy to me...

Jimmy
Delta Motor AG

Post by Delta Motor AG »

jidasas wrote:just looking at the pics...it looks to me like the second pic is just of the newer style front end of a kalos? with a chevy badge added. I'd worry about it...If you look at the pics the headlights in the first pic are from an 04-05 aveo and the second is from a 07...If that's so then it would be a bit more difficult to swap the front end because that kit is for a newer style than the first pic? Sounds fishy to me...
1. Are you talking about the photo at the top of this thread? The bumper on the Kalos / Barina 5-door has remained unchanged from its inception. The later Kalos Sport incorporated the Chevrolet badge in the center of the grille.

2. The only difference between the '02-06 Kalos/Barina Headlights and the new '07 version is a minor redesign of the integrated turn signal. The yellow reflector was made smaller. That's it. The shape and mounts are exactly the same.

3. There are no photos of the newer '07 headlights in the any of the auctions.

These are some of the most informative eBay listings I've seen. The seller has provided enough information for even the most ignorant Aveo owners. I would like to see someone win all three auctions. If you're gonna do it, do it right.
Last edited by Delta Motor AG on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Delta Motor AG

Post by Delta Motor AG »

jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

This is an 07 aveo sedan...notice the headlights from the 06-04 aveo (the pic on the left in your post) are different. This may cause some big fitment issues since the pic you posted on the right of a kalos is closer to having the headlights of the 07 aveo.

What I am saying is the headlights between the pics you posted will not be interchangeable with the bumper...you would have to purchase new headlights at least and possibly more unless you happen to have an aveo sedan from 07.

NOTE: 07-08 aveo hatchbacks still have the 04-06 style front fascia/headlights

Jimmy
Delta Motor AG

Post by Delta Motor AG »

jidasas wrote:Image

This is an 07 aveo sedan...notice the headlights from the 06-04 aveo.
Right. In mid-year 2006, the Aveo Sedan was completely re-designed including new headlights. However, these are the not the same headlights on the European Daewoo / Chevrolet Kalos. See photo below.

jidasas wrote:...(the pic on the left in your post) are different.
Right. The photo I posted is from the auction, which shows a "Before" view of a stock 5-door Aveo next to an "After" view of an Aveo with a Kalos bumper and headlights as well as the Kalos Sport ground effects and grille.
jidasas wrote:This may cause some big fitment issues since the pic you posted on the right of a kalos is closer to having the headlights of the 07 aveo.
Again, the photo on the right is a stock Aveo 5-door with a Kalos bumper and headlights as well as the Kalos Sport ground effects and grille. The headlights are completely different than the ones on the 2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan.
jidasas wrote:What I am saying is the headlights between the pics you posted will not be interchangeable with the bumper...you would have to purchase new headlights at least and possibly more unless you happen to have an aveo sedan from 07.
Correct. The headlights in the two photos are different and require different front bumpers. The eBay seller is selling the headlights, bumper and ground effects - everything you need to make the Aveo in the "Before" photo look just like the Aveo in the "After" photo.

I think its clear that you haven't looked at the auctions, which is where I got the photo. If you did, you would understand what is being illustrated and that the Kalos front-end is completely different than the front-end on the 2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan.

I hope that no one was confused by Jidasas' posts. Please understand that this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire all you need to convert your boring Aveo into the awesome Kalos Sport. God, I wish I had the money.
Delta Motor AG

Kalos Sport Bumper, Grille & Ground Effects

Post by Delta Motor AG »

Noticed the Kalos Sport conversion pieces have been re-listed on eBay. It's a real shame none of us seem to have the money. Now I know why 360 Dynamics went out of business.

Unfortunately, the typical Aveo owner (teenage American male) tend to spend their money on stereo systems or flimsy MexiCali-inspired body kits. Can't really blame other countries for laughing at us.