custom tail lights?????

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

bestlanosinmaine

custom tail lights?????

Post by bestlanosinmaine »

i ve been lookin around but i cant seem to find any custom tailights for my lanos....i was wondering if anyone else has found any
Maximus
Expert

Re: custom tail lights?????

Post by Maximus »

bestlanosinmaine wrote:i ve been lookin around but i cant seem to find any custom tailights for my lanos
Couse there aren't any :)
Image Image
WOO247

Post by WOO247 »

If they did have a set of clear lights for the lanos . i would so buy em.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

The clear Lanos lights are the stock 2000+ lights that have been taken apart, the lenses removed and the thin black plastic removed to expose the chrome under it. When it is all removed, the whole tail light assembly is clear and ends up looking like this:

If I remember correctly, there is a step by step how-to in the forum. I'll see if I can find it and post a link.

Cliff
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

Thats just plain ghey. Why follow the ricer herd from one stupid fad to the next? :roll:
darkw00

Post by darkw00 »

I tinted my tail lights all red I have a leggy but I've seen lanos with their tail lights tinted red like mine and they look aight

*there are pics in the leganzas album
show it
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

scourge wrote:Thats just plain ghey. Why follow the ricer herd from one stupid fad to the next? :roll:
If you don't like it it's your problem IMO the stock lights look like shit
Image Image
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

Maximus wrote:If you don't like it it's your problem IMO the stock lights look like shit
I can assure you that having more taste than ricer kids is not a problem in the slightest.
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

scourge wrote:
Maximus wrote:If you don't like it it's your problem IMO the stock lights look like shit
I can assure you that having more taste than ricer kids is not a problem in the slightest.
yeah :lol:
Image Image
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

I like my stock tails

Sedan Tails > Hatch Tails :)
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

In my opinion if I would have the -2000 tail light I would have keep them stock. But 2000+ don't fit with the rest of my car that there is no more black outside. Exept for the tire lol. Scourge all opinions are good....and what you put or not on a car depend on a lot of thing. For exemple I would not go clear light on a red car. It depend on what you do do it. BTW can we see your car?

Mat 8)
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

My car is in the Albums. Got two pics. Its not the greatest Skyline ever....but it was mine!

My comment about the tail lights and being a ricer fad is that-that is exactly what they were. The Altezza fad has passed and stock Lanos lights look damn good from the factory. No need to follow a trend that is dying out by using a set of lights inferior to stock. Thats just my .02 Yen. I wasn't looking for a fighting match. :wink:
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

scourge: I like your skyline :) Look really nice. As for altezza being passed or not. I think it's like neons...if they are well used it can look great.

Mat 8)
senate

Post by senate »

'99 tail lights with some careful tinting (mask up the reverse bits, tint the rest) can look damn nice in my opinion..

Project 187 <-- click for latest pictures and details on my lanos project.

WOO247

Post by WOO247 »

These are my tail lights