Lanos/Nubria wheel bearing size

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Lanos/Nubria wheel bearing size

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Does anyone know the front wheel bearing size for the Lanos and Nubria.... I need to know for the suspension I'm ordering from FK Automotive.

They list 64mm,66mm,72mm as the three sizes.
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

Cant tell you the size :(, but what I can tell you is that as per Catalogue Here, the part numbers for the wheel bearing of Lemans/Lanos is the same. From here all it takes is a trip to your local PartSource where they have those bearing for $37, if I recall properly (I had to replace one). Make sure to bring your calipers with you :lol:

Hope this helps!
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

thanks for the link, I was able to confirm Lanos,LeMans, Kadette and Astra wheel bearing part numbers.

Perhaps I will drop by PartSource like you said, I know all the guys down there because I have an account and they allways remember me as the guy who buys a trunk load of blower motor assemblies every time I go in there. (usually order 12 at a time)

I think I'm going to dig around and see if I have a ball joint removal tool.... I'd like to grab a front strut from a Lemans to compare with my Lanos strut.
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

As far as the ball-joints go, please DO NOT USE THE FORK-style one. They are very good in destroying the delicate rubber dust shield.

Usually, when I was disassembling the ball-joint, all that was required was a large hammer. Once the tie-rod end had been removed (now, for this I usually use a gear-puller installed upside down position), turn the hub assembly all the way one way and give it a few punches with a large hammer. Then, turn the hub assembly all the way the other way and give it a few. The ball-joint should be free by now.