My 2000 Nubira Pics

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

zilla8180

My 2000 Nubira Pics

Post by zilla8180 »

Yeah i know it's hard to get stuff for this car..bue us daewoo owners do our best...heres some pics of my car...let me know what u think...thanks!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/418311
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Nice shoes :twisted: 18" I was thiking in put some 18" instead of 17". Do you get any problem whit those?

And do you will paint the lights covers?

I like it :twisted:
ImageImage
zilla8180

Post by zilla8180 »

nope those are real headlight covers/accents got em from a company called cc-b. i asked if they make more stuff for daewoos...and they were like we only order for daewoo once a year....as for the 18's...i just had to put bout 1/4" spacers in the front to keep my turning radius...but otuher than that there had never been any problems...oh yea...if you do get 18's u will get some rubbing in the back..but 97% would be because you have ppl in the back weighin it down...so if you get em...try not to havw e more than one smaller person in the back...
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

The cover of the light any one can find the in Orciari.com.

About the rims I can't use them (I what you tell me is correct) be cause I have lowering springs. So I will go whit the 17". Thanks.

What will be you next mod?
ImageImage
zilla8180

Post by zilla8180 »

next mod is gonna be custom painted white/black interior...white/black leather seats...new carpeting (black) and headliner (black) the pics will be on the link to car domain...should be compleated within a month and new pics will soon follow...