woo hoo

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

yea17s

woo hoo

Post by yea17s »

hey man im keen to get bags but no nothin bout them, what types should i be after how much are they, just give me a run down on urs basically. thanks
car is coming along ever so slowly, gotta stop getting my funds of the government
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

first off.. the price is about 1200$ for the front. and about 600 for the back, and that is not the installation price. to have it all installed it will run you about $3000+

go to www.KMWperformance.com

2 rear bags with hardware
2 front struts
8 valves
atleast 1 good compressor
min of 4 gal air tank
lots of fittings
switches
hoses
and more, im just to tired to think

in the next few weeks me and my buddy are going to do some re mounting of the rear bags so i can drop it another 3-5" so that it sits on the ground then i will begin to make my sideskirts and bumpers and maybe buy me some 18" rims
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

WooHoo, if you're going to buy 18's, then sell me your 17's (or are they 16's?)!!
Also, have you completed doing airbags in the front?
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

no i havnt... i cant aford 700$ for airstruts right now. i did make some but it didnt go as low as i wanted it to
stric_09

cheaper

Post by stric_09 »

dude you can get the entire setup for airbags for between 1200 and 200 depending on the speed of inflation and theyre not that hard to install if you take your time and dont get in a hurry

me and a friend did his accord and it was very paience taxing and took an ass load of time to do right but in the end it was f-ing awesome
stric_09

Post by stric_09 »

sorry that was supposed to be two grand not 200 and thats from airbagit.com
yea17s

Post by yea17s »

yea but im in australia, is that an australian site
car is coming along ever so slowly, gotta stop getting my funds of the government