Adjustable Camber Kit

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

SuperDuperDaewoo
Junior

Adjustable Camber Kit

Post by SuperDuperDaewoo »

Alright my friends, this issue needs to be discussed. What do those of us that own a U.S. Lanos do about our camber? If we lower our ride, we take the chance of go through tires like crazy and suffering from steering problems. How do we go about constructing an adjustable camber? Or having one made for us? I know when I decide to harness our Porsche designed suspension, I want to do it right. I hope you do too.
If you don't have a Woo, You don't have a clue!
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

Ditto, Mentioned this in earlier thread but hardly any response. Father has machine shop we can use to make them if had some good blueprints.
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

well personaly i got no trouble on my lanos wich is lowered 4cm front and back.

but should i want to i know a person that makes new lower triangles for the supension... i also heard this is the best way to adyust as adyusting top will decrease the size from wheel to wheel ... if you adyust the lower part you will increase it and improve the traction this is also done a rally cars alot to get a stiffer responce on steering by exluding the lower rubbers on the arm. (got it from a current rally driver i know and person making it does nothing but make custom stuff for rally cars so i geus it good)