Lights MOD for Lacetti/Optra

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Nickee

Lights MOD for Lacetti/Optra

Post by Nickee »

Hello...there's a kit of light for Lacetti/Optra?
I like very much the type of light of the new bmw serie1....youi know? the circulare light...it like as a neon...
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

As far as I know, there are no production Angel Eyes lights available for any of the new Daewoo cars. People have made their own with a clear lexan or plexiglass plastic rod and put LEDs behind it. These are all individially custom made if anyone has seen any for the Daewoo models.

I think somewhere in the Exterior section of the forum, there is an old post with links to a 'How To' web site with full instructions on making these.

Cliff
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I just found the thread.
Read through this:

http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtop ... ight=angel

Cliff
Nickee

Post by Nickee »

Thx from italy :)
My fantastic car...

Image Image
Nickee

Post by Nickee »

I see the "how to..."...really helpfull...but so they don't need to have connected with the light system...the appear on because there is the reflective tape...right?

Where I can find an online sotre that sell the ring? And they fit for all the caR?
My fantastic car...

Image Image
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Your Lacetti looks exactly like my Optra 5 but I have different rims and a different grill ( Chev emblem was removed within a couple days of picking up the car )

I was thinking the Angel eyes would look awesome with the stock lights... they are a great looking light.... I love the projector style.

I was going to make some new kind of Angel eyes using surface mounted LED's but it's very low on my list of priorities.

Basicly I wanted a Bi-Color or Tri-Color surface mount LED with all LED's hooked up separatly to a microcontroller.

Then I can do patterns.... flashing... swirling.... fading in and out.... you name it and it will be able to do it.

I really don't know why nobody has come up with this kind of design.... it would work better than the current types.

( perhaps someone has allready done this.... I have never checked into it)
Nickee

Post by Nickee »

Tell me about your progress when you begin.

Now I try to stduy well the project and then I see if its possible to do.....I've knowledge of electric system and this other thing..so I need the help of my father :)

However...YOU HAVE A GOOD CAR! :)

Mine is the 1.6..and another thing......you know where I can find a Chevy Emblem on internet to put it on the grill ?
My fantastic car...

Image Image