Hoods

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

FoRk
Junior

Hoods

Post by FoRk »

Hey, i know in the other groups there were talks about a carbon fiber hood or something, i dont know i didnt hang around the other groups much, but whats the deal with that, do they have them for lanos???

Jay
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
Chubby

Post by Chubby »

I'm also looking for that carbon fber hood for the lanos hatchback. let us know
"once chubby drops into his woo there is no turning back"
exiledlanos

hoods

Post by exiledlanos »

We prolly all should start a patition to the major car parts companys to start makin performance parts for these daewoo's
tango

Post by tango »

There was a guy on another board that mentioned that he knew of a shop that would custom build carbon fibre hoods (for anything actually) for something like US$800!! I said oh hell no!! Not worth it. I did an online search and found this company:

http://carbonfibrefx.com/

I guess you could email them and ask them for a quote. They are from Canada. You can use Yahoo and do a search for US-based companies if you prefer. It can be time consuming, but if you want it, go for it. Start searching!!
Cogito ergo sum...
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

thats way too much money for some carbonfibre hood, i just save that money for some turbo proyect... :?
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph