Headlight modding....

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

scarr
Junior

Headlight modding....

Post by scarr »

A friend and I are going to check out some 96-98 civics with one of my headlights in tow to see if theres much difference in the size of that year civic and the headlights in the lanos. If they look like they will fit we are going to see what kind of mods need to be done to the lanos to get them in. The only problem I can foresee is wiring up the lanos 9007 bulb to work in the civic housing and figuring out how to wire up the innermost light as well, maybe driving lights?

The whole purpose would be to find some 96-98 projectors to work in the lanos. The link below has some projectors with dual angeleyes. Will see what we find out and post back.

http://www.symmic.com/index.asp?PageAct ... D=653&HS=1
Tim04
Super

Post by Tim04 »

The projector lights in that link are beautiful. Wow! Really Bimmer classy looking ya know. I think they would look quite nice on a Lanos. :D
scarr
Junior

Post by scarr »

I'll be sure to post my findings as soon as I know what kind of work is involved in installation. And of course, I'll take pictures when the installation happens.
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

With enough fender and hood modifications, (I am assuming you have access to all the tools you might need), anything is possible. I think it would look very interesting.

Post by Tim04 »

Cool keep us posted!
damian007vk
Super

sup with all these projects that ppl promise.

Post by damian007vk »

hey scarr...u ever finished that...(or started it for that matter) n e pics ??? n e info???? same goes for that dude says he was gonna put lambo doors on his lanos in two days...and disappeared.....I think fitting those is crazy...they look nice yes...but making those fit as they should between the fender, bumper and hood would take a lot of time and money....I think a more attainable goal would be to just open the lanos factory headlights.,..paint the chrome part black, and custom install some projectors in there.....
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

my sister has a 98 civic and its way deferent fitment, i check tons of things off it and a civic is a bad choice to fit parts off, the only good thing is parts are chaep and lots of them