These angel eyes...

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

scarr
Junior

These angel eyes...

Post by scarr »

I saw this post in the gallery section, been searching through the forums trying to find out if its custom or bought.

http://www.daewootech.com/forum/album_p ... pic_id=124

If it's custom, and anyone who knows how to do it, please reply back, otherwise please post links to where I can buy these angeleye/projector headlights.

2000 Daewoo Lanos
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

I'm almost guarenteeing it's a custom job,
Unless SSV, HVE,DVE, or some other Korean/Aussie Company has began producing those. But i doubt that.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

hhhm, the car looks like max's.
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

Max?
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

He means Maximus (a forum member)

I took that picture from intimidator.co.kr so its from Korea (look at the license plate)... maybe its a custom job...

i dont remember well.. but i think there was a thread about making custom angel eyes...
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
scarr
Junior

Post by scarr »

Hmm, its too bad I'd really love to know step-by-step how this person accomplished it. Wouldn't you have to remove the reflector thats directly infront of the headlight and create a mount for the angeleye to mount to? Not to mention that it'd have to be completely enclosed as to not take away the purpose of the headlight itself. That forum post shows only how to attach them to projector headlights so I'm not too sure how I would go about customizing my current headlight to do that. Maybe I'll buy a set of the black headlights from intimidator and use my old headlights as guinea pigs...