is it possible to replace my Optra front end to Lacetti?

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Zets

is it possible to replace my Optra front end to Lacetti?

Post by Zets »

I am a proud owner of a Chevrolet Optra Sedan here in the Philippines. I want to do something special to make it stand out, I just want to ask if its possible to put on a Lacetti (hatchback) front end on to my Chevrolet Optra (Sedan)? Purely by looking at them I saw that the body-lines were the same and I suspect the same platform was used (even the interior is similar) are the hood, headlight, fender and bumper mount points the same for both cars?? I want to make sure before looking to import Lacetti front end parts.
-No offense to the Lacetti, its got a sporty looking great front end but its a hatch-back :( and I'm not really a fan of hatch-backs.
-The Optra has got great body lines through-out but the front end styling is a bit too sedate for me :( , I wish it had the sporty front-end of the Lacetti, I just wanna have the best of both worlds in one car :D
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I have the Optra 5 ( Lacetti ) here in Canada and I suspect there are some differences between the sedan and hatchback.

The only way to know for sure is to have a dealer pull out their body manual and compare the two vehicles.

I love the look of my Optra 5, the plain Optra Sedan looks very familly orientated.... the Optra 5's projection headlights are the coolest thing.