04' Suzuki Forenza S

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

hondaxhonda

04' Suzuki Forenza S

Post by hondaxhonda »

Hi Everyone, I just got a Suzuki Forenza on the 13th of June! I love it, but im finding it hard as he*l to find any accesories for it. Do you think when the 2005 models come around there will be more accesories for it? I'm really looking for a Spoiler or a lip for the back. and i think it needs mud guards.. too because i notice a lot of mud gets splashed onto the car. I also want to change the Alloy's but im going to wait until I find the exact ones that I want. I am gonna go for some limo tint soon i think that will really make it nice. If anyone has any idea when some add on accesories are gonna be coming out, or where i can get them now please let me know. I had one more question then i'll shut i swear! lol.. Do you think a Lip off of a Hyundai Elantra 04' would fit on my Forenza? Because they really seem like the same car in body style and everything..

Thanks a lot
Nick
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Welcome Nick..... I'm sure it's just a matter of time before body kits start coming out for the Forenza (Optra in Canada) you will just have to be patient.

As far as engine modifications are concerned the U20SED engine in the Forenza is the same as the T20SED in the Daewoo Nubira. Both these engines are related to a number of Opel vehicles (and a few Pontiac) so there are crossover performance parts.

I can't say if the Elantra lip would fit... the only way to tell is to go somewhere that has an Elantra lip in stock and ask if you can check to see if it will fit.
philou

Post by philou »

I hve an optra '04, wich is the same exact model as yours, and on mine my gm dealer installed mud guard, so i knw they exist for your model.
frenchy - but kicking somes azz!
RealComrad
Junior

Post by RealComrad »

Hey, look what i found for the Lacetti/Optra/Nubira3/Forenza

Nice isn't??I also found a couple Lacetti/Optra/....... sites, but they are all in Korean :cry: :cry:
hondaxhonda

Post by hondaxhonda »

omg if my forenza looked like that id die happy
Blue Lanos

Post by Blue Lanos »

beatiful car I want too :cry: :cry:
CzechoSlovak LANOS Club http://www.lanosclub.com
CzechoSlovak Daewoo Forum http://www.daewooclub.com
My lanos - Cardomain.com
http://www.cardomain.com/id/27101976
eMKa Slovensko

Post by eMKa Slovensko »

Blue Lanos wrote:beatiful car I want too :cry: :cry:
but you have one big problem: money :lol: :lol: :lol:
8) LANOS SE HB 5D, Pioneer DEH-3600MP, Hertz DSK 130, woofer BS Acoustic, REMUS, Filter GREEN, KYB Excel G
Webmaster www.lanosclub.com
Member www.daewooclub.com