Chevrolet Laccetti Hatchback/Optra 5 Projector Headlights

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

VWBen

Chevrolet Laccetti Hatchback/Optra 5 Projector Headlights

Post by VWBen »

Any one know where i can purchase the projector headlights for this vehicle? been looking for so long, i've seen some on the internet with the projectors but cant find anywhere i can buy them from
RSZT4
Junior

Re: Chevrolet Laccetti Hatchback/Optra 5 Projector Headlights

Post by RSZT4 »

im guessing your looking for the HID's since Optra 5's come with Projector headlights already. You can look at www.vvme.com they have really good HIDs
The Few.... The Proud.... The Boosted
VWBen

Post by VWBen »

Nope i'm from the UK mine didn't come with Projector lamps as standard, it came with normal halogen reflectors no projector and they are also dual beam (h4) bulbs, i already have a HID kit but i want the projectors also, do you know where i can buy these?
RSZT4
Junior

Post by RSZT4 »

lol well i learned something new today....but ebay would be my first guess but i didnt find anywhen i searched so you could keep an eye open there. Or Contact GM.
The Few.... The Proud.... The Boosted
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

I have a forenza and wanted the projectors....had to replace the hood, fenders, front bumper, grill, and headlight panels to make the projectors bolt up.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
NITRO
Junior

Post by NITRO »

Its may be coming soon...
skype serge-kyk
http://www.pitstop.zp.ua
2woo4you0

Re: Chevrolet Laccetti Hatchback/Optra 5 Projector Headlight

Post by 2woo4you0 »

You can also retrofit projectors. I did this to my Lanos, well actually I had someone do it. He sells them, best projectors in the World he claims. His lesser projectors are on par with BMW, lexus, ect. I bought the cheapest bi-xenon he has and compared them to his OEM 04 BMW 330 and Acura TL projectors...they blew the BMW out of the water and are comparable to the TL. Not as wide as the TL but the TL is often considered the 2nd-3rd best OEM projectors in the World, low beam only, and much bigger than what I got. He has another projector set I'm saving for $400 bi-xenon, clear lens, shrouds, HID 6000k, nicccee color flicker, double sealed ballasts (he says he gets less return on them than his Philips Germany HID kits), 55w @ 4500lumens!, and just amazing. I saw them and the lows are almost as good as S200 w/ clear lens which is considered the best low beam OEM projectors in the World... they're not as wide but go out further I think and have bi-xenon...not to mention brand new and cheaper. He has s2000, TL, LExus, ect projectors as well.

....sorry a little carried away but I think my Reno halogen projectors with halogen projector aligned HID kit was good, I can even see my old reno beam pattern when side by side with my projectors in my Lanos. They're sooo damn nice I wish I knew about them years ago.