One door lambo, One more to go.

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Jesse18873

One door lambo, One more to go.

Post by Jesse18873 »

Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Hmm, Lubbock huh?? any who.... Nice
benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

*DING DOONG DI DI DOONG*

GHOST RIDE THE WHIP
ghost ride the whip
GHOST RIDE THE WHIP
ghost ride the whip

Gas Brake
DIP DIP

:lol:
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

as soon as you finish with that, can came here and make my car doors lol.

nice job.
ImageImage
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Personally..... I think you should make it an extra special Lambo kit.... have it so the entire door can spin 360 degrees in the air..... or better yet.... make your car into a transformer robot !!!

Just joking... I'd love to do something "original" with my doors..... just can't figure out what...... I was thinking that it would be interesting to make a gull wing design.

I remember seeing a car where the door pushed straight out and rotated 360 degrees as it moved upwards towards the roof of the car ( spinning at about 1 rotation per second )

One other interesting idea is to cut the roof and have the doors attached to the roof..... as the roof pulls back and lifts up as it tilts the doors go with it leaving your car sitting there with no doors and no top.... but that requires a massive amount of engineering to make that work.

Hmmmm what if the car was actually in two pieces..... The entire rear of the car (including doors and roof ) would simply slide backwards until you are free to get out of the car... then you press another button and the entire rear end of the car/roof/doors slide forwards again and lock into the fire wall.

Anyways.... I'm getting crazy.... and it's late... and I need to go to bed....... good luck on your Lambo conversion
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
Jesse18873

Post by Jesse18873 »

Thanks bro. I'm still thinking about doing the back doors suicide. They even make a rear door lambo kit but one grand for it just passes my limit. I'm still stuck on my dash though. It's lifting up and i tried gorilla glue, but the foam breaks off. Any ideas?