Black Lanos Front lights on my Racer...

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Efratech
Admin

Black Lanos Front lights on my Racer...

Post by Efratech »

Here's a crazy idea...

my car needs a front re-spray...

my front lights ilumination are not too good from factory (even if i try super white bulbs)

i've been thinking... why not try with lanos front lights on my Racer? :roll:

what do you guys think?

i dont have photoshop at home so i cant play with these pictures (im not working... im on vacation)

'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

the lanos lights are alittle off but would look sweet

there is a few out there for otehr cars that would fit almost perfect.. let me look around
jimmyc

Post by jimmyc »

Hey if you can do it then there isn't anything a little welding and/or bondo can't take care of. It would look sweet though!
Thanks,
James Chagnon
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

jimmyc wrote:Hey if you can do it then there isn't anything a little welding and/or bondo can't take care of. It would look sweet though!
Thats true jimmy...
WooHoo wrote: there is a few out there for otehr cars that would fit almost perfect.. let me look around
i bet you mean from daewoo cars right? because i want to keep my car all-daewoo :roll:
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

well heres another crazy idea

i personally have always liked the leganza lights over the lanos. is it possible to put them into the lanos?

maybe they would looks weet as hell on your car also

but would the new GM daewoos cout as a daewoo?

also the Nub lights on one of the models would fit nice, and would look like a BMW style light
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Uh.... guys.... two words.... Daewoo Lacetti

Projector head lights kick ass.... I think these would look great on your racer.... I prefer them over any other Daewoo car.

DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

see thats why i want to know if the leganza lights fit
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Erfinder wrote:Uh.... guys.... two words.... Daewoo Lacetti

Projector head lights kick ass.... I think these would look great on your racer.... I prefer them over any other Daewoo car.

OMG!

i do like the idea of the lacetti lights on my racer! it has the lines of my car ! even the grille!

but here comes the hard part! how much for this lights???? :cry:
damian007vk
Super

damn....

Post by damian007vk »

damn, would those lacetti projector headlights bolt right on to a Lanos???? or would modification need to be done???
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

hmmmmmmm... you know what

they look the same shape.. on the lanos lights there is that peice of plastic on the bottem painted the same color of the car, and it looks like it might just fit

i cant see the side but i bet they are a pretty damn close match
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

I really can't see how these would fit on a Lanos but if someone wants to test it out I'd like to see some pics.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
darkspeed415

Post by darkspeed415 »

they are kind of close but if you compare you can see that those Lacetti lights are pointed where the Lanos are round. also these seem a little too...narrow? im sure if one wanted to they could get them to fit..
darkspeed415

Post by darkspeed415 »

speaking of black lights, how do you get the chrome part on the headlights to be black? do you remove the lens? its glued on so...i looked at it and it seems difficult...Image
Tim04
Super

Post by Tim04 »

:?I don't mean to be rude...but some people here really need to do searches before posting useless crap!

When I come here to read "NEW" things I keep seeing the same topics over and over only in different formats. Just to clear something up here....as the veteran members here have said time and time again....anything can be done with the right amount of $$$$$$. If you don't have it(money) stop dreaming. For the newest people here...there are no magical sources of parts and mods that anyone is hiding from you. Damn near everything you want to know has already been talked about..TWICE! So for the respect of peoples time please stop digging up these old post and asking questions about them....just keep reading, and maybe try to PM the person who made the post to figure out if he did whatever he was talking about! I stop posting crap a while back when I figured out what I am trying to tell you! And just to answer another question.....NO the Optra, Lacetti, Reno, etc. lights will not just bolt on to a Lanos. What are you thinking? Come on! They are a completly different size, and shape. I love my car....okay I really do, I think it serves it's purpose and does what I need it to do. If a person wants to change every aspect of their car that indicates to me they don't like the car, and if you don't like it why the hell did you buy it? If all you wanna be race car Daewoo drivers hate your car so much just go buy another, faster, cooler, and more tunable car. It's equivilant to me as someone who always complains about their job, if you don't like what you do or in this situation what you own just quit. Quit, give up, No one ever said tuning a Daewoo would be easy. It's not, okay! Give up if you have no heart! Give up if you possess no patience, give up if you don't love the Idea of spending your own money, and using your own hands to modify your car. No one is going to hold your hand and walk you through what you need to do, or how to do it. If you want something for your car that is not in production you are going to have to produce it yourself!! Simple as that :roll:
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

actualy having this car and changing it is what makes it challeging and fun.... no way i would want a stock lanos,nubira,lacetti.... thay all look ugly to me i 1 way or a other.... Actualy scratch that i dont like ANY stock car... not even a freaking lamborgini.... stock=stupid to me... (as for everyone could have it) so dont really c your point there tim04? i think lacetti light would look nice in a lanos... Saying that doesnt mean i hate my lanos lights now does it? dno why you jumped on your horse like that??... :roll:

But still your right about some people bringing up old stuff wich has been posted before.... on other hand this topic his original reason isnt old and still in progress so not sure what happend lol.... evn though that lanos black light thing is pretty old lol