What M3 mirrors fit Woo's?

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mocpac

What M3 mirrors fit Woo's?

Post by mocpac »

I want to put a set of M3 mirror in my Nubira I have see some of them on lanos but some fit well and others are too small. Any one know which ones fits best? I check the civic 2000 coupe and they are 1" less (vertical). Any one can help me with this?
ImageImage
orangelmo

Post by orangelmo »

couldnt you just use some bondo or something fill in the space then work it to match the rest? just a suggestion... how good of a suggestion is debatable :D
Tickle me?! Dont even try it...
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

that the point I don't want to have to do a big modification. I see one lanos today w\ them and the fit just fine.

*Stupid mocpa Ser... why you dont ask to the owner..... :evil:
ImageImage
damian007vk
Super

well...try clubgtr or Maybe CHANG

Post by damian007vk »

try club gtr....i know they have them for the lanos their. On the lanos with the silver body kit which is the same as the jetspeed one. Chris has the link to the website via his links section on www.daewootech.net it is something like ww.clubgtr.co.kr Find out, or maybe Chang can translate for us and give us the price for them, and maybe we can all do a group buy on these.....I know that I would definetely want and GET a set if the price was decent. here is a link to the pictures....if you find out something from them, like if they still have them (still in prodcution) and the cost....let us all know.... http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/da ... 10&.type=u
blinkme323

Post by blinkme323 »

I e-mailed Club GTR awhile back and I think they said the mirrors were something like $175+shipping for the Lanos. I did hear somewhere that the 92-95 Civic mirrors fit, but I've never tried it myself. If anyone finds out any other info I'd be interested as well. Later
damian007vk
Super

i have never...

Post by damian007vk »

i have never been able to install anything on my lanos from a civic,,,,sometimes it looks like it might, but no, it always ends up not being even close....Only thing that the civic and lanos share in common is same 4x100 pattern for rims, and even that differs in that ours uses log bolts not nuts......so i doubt that m3 mirrors from a 92-95 civic will fit perfectly with no major modifications, but I guess anything is possible........
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

ok here are the dimentions of the civic 97, 4doors. Vertical 6.3" Diagonal 11.5 and orizontal is 8" Is the most identical to the nubira problably I will need just to make some holes to get them correc.
ImageImage