BodyKits for Lanos Hatch

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

WOO247

Post by WOO247 »

daewooluvr wrote:the rear bumper from the HB is different than the sedan, trust me. Different shape and different depth. The side skirts however are the same.
O there you go, never knew that. learn something everyday ey 8)

My lanos goes bak in the panel shop on tuesday. Getting a slight colour change.

I'll put some pics up when its bak from the panel beaters :wink:
bestlanosinmaine

Post by bestlanosinmaine »

um...wouldnt the side skirts for the sedan have to be longer than the hb's considering the fact that there are 4 doors not 2
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

bestlanosinmaine wrote:um...wouldnt the side skirts for the sedan have to be longer than the hb's considering the fact that there are 4 doors not 2
No, I physically measured both and they're exactly the same. If you look at pictures of the side of a sedan and hatchback, you'll notice that the doors on the sedan are much smaller than the hatchback. This is how they got away with squeezing 4 doors in there. I wish they had the 4dr hatch here in the US. :(
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
bestlanosinmaine

No, I physically measured both and they're exactly the same. If you look at pictures of the side of a sedan and hatchback, you'll notice that the doors on the sedan are much smaller than the hatchback. This is how they got away with squeezing 4 doors in there. I wish they had the 4dr hatch here in the US.

are u 100% sure cuz i dont want to spend the money to have them not fit...im 17 money is kinda tight :oops:
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Yes. I bought a set of side skirts for the Hatchback and test fitted them and they seemed fine. I'll do a quick install with some pics if that'll help you.

Shaun
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
bestlanosinmaine

no its all right guess.... i just wanted to be sure...thanks a lot though
klingonzois

About the side skirts that you talk about...

Post by klingonzois »

I own a Daewoo Lanos SE Sedan 4 doors and my brother has the SE Hatchback 5 doors.Both black,both bought the same day.You can use the same side skirts at both of them... :D