bent a buncha stuff

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

aveo04slvr

Post by aveo04slvr »

MMamdouh wrote:not sure about replacments capability but in here they attempt to fix bent stuff with hydraulic machines that are almost like hydraulic car jacks in order to get every thing back in shape... those things are expensive.

again i am not sure about how things go in the US so they might tell you its bent to start using them expensive tools and all.

MMamdouh
I think they lots of times are just in for the money, so... Best to get a few opinions, It's kinda hard to break or bend the subframe, I Hit a curb at 90 Mph (145 km/h) While Turning I bent the controll arm the strut, and the sway bar, I had everything measured, and the Subframe and everything were okay, This was in My brothers 97 Bonneville though which may be a little tougher than your daewoo, I did a few months bend the controll arm on my aveo a few months later going about 15 I really hate understeer. But definetaly get another opinion, A few shops did tell me the subframe was bent without measuring. That is the only way to find out is to actually measure