What appen??

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

Ok just read the message on the SR website. They are closing there US operation but TSR are still there and supplying stuff. They are listing the lanos on there web site www.TeamSR.org. They could probably still have the jetspeed body as they have it for the accent :)

I will contact them soon

Mat 8)
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

here's a new idea for you guys, now i know you guys dont want to play around with your money, you want the stuff you pay for to work when you buy it

but what if you took a kit for another car, something like the lanos in shape, lets say a 2000 honda civic hatch,

i have actaully seen this done,

anyways take the kit and cut it up so that you can glue it, plastic weld it, or what ever it takes and connect it to the stoc bumper, body work can be done to make it look like nothing was ever done to it, i dont know how well this would work out for the lanos but i do know that a professional autobody specailist is the one that gave me the idea

if you think about it, its not so bad of an idea because honda civic kits are a dime a donzen and there is tons out there
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

Those front bumpers are remade from Civic bumpers. Guys in CZech Republik made them
Image Image
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

No they don't have any (jet), but if you read they said they can make if we order a minimun queantiti.
ImageImage
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

We also make it here. After my weding (01/28/2004) I can check w\ the club for some bumpers.
ImageImage