springs

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Re: springs

Post by daewoomofo »

i have the eibach sport, i honestly forgot about the pro's. kyb's are good. i love my front struts, im hopeing that i love the rears too, lol. the spring kit should have the front and rear springs. why is your car white and has a red engine bay?

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

Looks like it might be primer?

Jimmy
wolfsreign
Expert

Post by wolfsreign »

late. lol :P yes it is primer, the original color was maroon... :/ im getting around to painting a flat black.

anyway.. did any1 ever find what BMW springs that one guy had on his lanos? im still Very curious..
but mofo, i finally got my stock bumper back on, and if ur still wondering the height, its: (from top of asphalt to bottom of bumper) 7 1/8" thats the center, and the lowest part of the bumper.
~wolf
Death smiles at man, all man can do is smile back. :)

'00 3dr Lanos HB
-straight piped exhaust
-maroon>black
-short piping intake
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

how do u take the front bumper off if we are speaking of it (dont feel like making a new thread)

i need to patch it up some and put a chicken wire on the bottom :lol:
wolfsreign
Expert

Post by wolfsreign »

lol! thats wht i did!! >.< it was a bitch. (ill take a pic tomorrow after school.)
well open the hood, disconnect ur head lights and pull them out but undoing the screws and pulling away from car.
you will see this black screws in a black circle.
these are like mushrooming screws. hold the circle while lefty loosy the screw. and use ur hand to pop out the mushroom part. (easy as pie)
there are 4 or 5 on the top, now look underneath the fatest part, and there are 4 of the same ones. take those out the same way. now, you need an 8mm socket to take out the 3 screws that hold the wheel well cover to the bumper, 2 close to the wheel, 1 underneath the bumper.
same for passenger and driver side. now the tricky part.
you need about a 10-14" extension. pull the cover back alittle and there is another like screw in the little slot. it hold the bumper to the front quarter panels. same on driver and passenger side.
now you need a 10mm socket and there is a screw on the inside of the bumper. this one is very tricky as if you never seen it before, need to look under the car and find it. its about the corner ish. 1 on each side. and vola!
pull right off. there should be a styrofoam piece in b/w the bumper and metal bumper.

tp put it back together, go anyway you wish, just make sure the styrofoam is in, and that you put the inside screws back in+the mushrooms under the headlights b4 putting the headlights back on.

also make sure to screw the bumper to the quarterpanel b4 screwing it to the wheel well.

:D
~wolf

p.s. you can also use the hole of the headlight area to get to the inside screws. also make sure to disconnect the side lights. >.<
need pics, ask.

'00 3dr Lanos HB
-straight piped exhaust
-maroon>black
-short piping intake
wolfsreign
Expert

Post by wolfsreign »

'00 3dr Lanos HB
-straight piped exhaust
-maroon>black
-short piping intake
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

pics would be required lol :)
wolfsreign
Expert

Post by wolfsreign »

its been raining, so ill get pics once it stops. :) bbl with presents :P
~wolf

'00 3dr Lanos HB
-straight piped exhaust
-maroon>black
-short piping intake