Black Lanos Front lights on my Racer...

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

RealComrad
Junior

Post by RealComrad »

Wolf is right Tim04, that's what tuning is all about!!! Making your car unique :twisted:
As for bringing up old storys, there are a lot of topics here, and if you want to read them all, you're not done in 1 week :) , it's to much!! (6262 articels!!!!)
( and my english is poor :oops: )
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

maniac16v wrote: i do like the idea of the lacetti lights on my racer! it has the lines of my car ! even the grille!
but here comes the hard part! how much for this lights???? :cry:
Cost would definitly not be cheap since there probably aren't any out at the autowreckers quite yet.... but I'm sure it won't be too long before people start crashing them.
Tim04
Super

Post by Tim04 »

I did not mean to offend anyone, or try to preach to anyone. I'm just trying to say that you must consider what you want, and how you want it before you go and buy it. BTW I'd take a stock Lambo any day! I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but come on! Some things people talk about here are just futile, and unreallistic.
RealComrad your point is understood. There is a lot to read here however I'm sure all those post don't apply to whatever question you might have at the time said question is realized.
Sorry everyone I'm just not having such a great week. :( Got laid-off Tuesday from a job I really liked:cry: so .....i'm a bit testy right now.
RealComrad
Junior

Post by RealComrad »

Sorry to hear that you lost your job :( !!!
Hopely you'll find another one soon, so you can go on tuning your car :P :P :P :P :P
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

In my opinion a stock car is a boring car (not including some sport car like the rx8, cellica gt-s, ECLIPSE SPIDER...GOT THE point?).

But when I see another Nubira I want that my nubira look diferent and the other driver look mine and said wow... is hat my same car? :shock:
ImageImage
Tim04
Super

Post by Tim04 »

I never said tuning is a bad thing and it should not be done...I am simply saying unrealistic expectations are usually a route to dissappointment and a lighter pocketbook. Just my opinion, it is not gospel or anything :D I just feel like with anything else in life, you have to be realistic. That's all I meant. :wink:
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

I'm with you in that part. In my case I want mods for the car but not a new car, or make it looks so diferent that it don't look more like a daewoo :evil:
ImageImage
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Erfinder wrote:
maniac16v wrote: i do like the idea of the lacetti lights on my racer! it has the lines of my car ! even the grille!
but here comes the hard part! how much for this lights???? :cry:
Cost would definitly not be cheap since there probably aren't any out at the autowreckers quite yet.... but I'm sure it won't be too long before people start crashing them.
Thats true... i might drop the headlight thing for some time...

i've always been more into performance than a big change on the outside... i will spend that money on rims and paint.
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph