Leganza Lights

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

asam
Expert

Leganza Lights

Post by asam »

The lanos has some cool lights. Is there anything that can be done about the stock leganza ones.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Re: Leganza Lights

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

asam wrote:The lanos has some cool lights. Is there anything that can be done about the stock leganza ones.
I have not seen any after market lights for the Leganza.
The best I can suggest is find a plastics company that can make a mold from your lights and then use a heat/vacuum machine to make a new clear outside shell. Then you have to figure out what to do about the reflector inside. Maybe pull a stock light apart and use it with the new clear outside shell?

Anything you do will be custom and most likely be at least a several hundred dollars paying a plastic fabrication company to make this, along with the cost of an extra set of doner lights from another car.

If you DID make lights, you could try to make back some of your initial investment by selling the new lights on line.

Cliff
Woo_Dis

Post by Woo_Dis »

I've actually been told that you can pry out the plastic covering from the headlight housing and paint the chrome part to give it a JDM or "KDM" look to it :lol: , i think it looks pretty nice, since some one from the east coast did it already. But unfortunatly I cant do it to mine since it has been impounded.
~WoOhOo~ DaEwOo~
'00' C5 WoO_Dis L3ganZa
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Impounded?
Whats the story behind that?
Don't leave out details! LOL

Cliff
Woo_Dis

Post by Woo_Dis »

I was supposed to go to fremont for a party during July 4rth. But instead followed my friends to the illegal runs (races) in Milpitas. I was surprised that there were so many cars out on July 4rth. So anyway we were heading up to N. Fourth street (popular race track) thats when the pack of like 100 cars shifted to make u-turns to get back onto hwy237 for some reason, so I followed. Then at the light for some freakin reason SJPD (San Jose Police Department) car drove up slammed on its brakes and started to turn on his sirens and lights, but my car was wedgd in between the pack, so I was like YES!! there is no way he can pull me over. But then as the light turned green he shined his light at ME!!!?????an yelled out PULL OVER SILVER SEDAN!!!!!I was like fuck, then the car behind me stopped and let the COP in behind me!! I was like WTF??u bitch!!! then he pulled me over. Then the fucker got me for every little detail, like the car is too low, headlights too purple, intake, exhaust, etc. What made me even more mad was that he said he chose to pull over me beacuse he has never seen a car like mine out there before. Can U Believe That!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? Man so yeah he was an ass to me so i was an ass to him. so he called up for back up and imponded my car. That Fucker!@!! Owell on the lighter note Im about to put a down payment for a new car a 2001 Beemer 5 series. So I can hopefully have 2 cars to roll around with.
~WoOhOo~ DaEwOo~
'00' C5 WoO_Dis L3ganZa
inmysite

Post by inmysite »

thats pretty funny he choose you out of the lot of em.