My new front end *new pic*

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Your woo looks 'happy'... like a big bling bling smile. (would have gone for black mesh, myself)
whitetiger2nv
Junior

Post by whitetiger2nv »

lol...get the same kinda mesh....from how i can see it it looks like 2 diff kinds a mesh...n yeh i woulda went wid black...but i aint hatin...IT LOOKS HAWT!!!
Daewoo Lanos 2000 HB
17" Gestalt Virouge Rims
205/40/R17 Tyres
4.5" Canon Exhaust
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

people have different opinions so every body should expect some people to disagree whith what we like... unless we did that sucks big time and every body hates it.

in my opinion that front end is not the coolest front end i saw, i have seen many that looks better but still the car owner see that it is good so... enjoy it buddy, you spent lots of time and money doing it and you earned the right to enjoy it.

asking us about our opinion will come back with different responses and every one shouyld expect that 'cvause this is the nature of people... we all got different tastes and opinions

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

MMamdouh wrote:people have different opinions so every body should expect some people to disagree whith what we like... unless we did that sucks big time and every body hates it.

in my opinion that front end is not the coolest front end i saw, i have seen many that looks better but still the car owner see that it is good so... enjoy it buddy, you spent lots of time and money doing it and you earned the right to enjoy it.

asking us about our opinion will come back with different responses and every one shouyld expect that 'cvause this is the nature of people... we all got different tastes and opinions

MMamdouh
+1 very well put MMamdouh

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

lol i know. im not going to go and cry myself to sleep tonight because a few people dont like it. I was just posting it up as i hav't seen one on this site with the same yat.
:D

Scott
Scotty
www.SCOTT991.co.uk << Clicky click!!!! GO NOW!!!!