Nexia Stlying

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

NexiaStreetRacer

Nexia Stlying

Post by NexiaStreetRacer »

Im interested in buying a nexia but around the UK there are no stlying kits at all. ive seen some nice kits on the czech sites but i was wondering if any 1 has links or info about buying body kits for nexia in english!! :?:

thanks
Stefan
Super

Post by Stefan »

You could try using the top half of your bumper and graft on the lower half from a car of similar size that has a style you like. A good bodyshop should be able to do this for you.
You could use one of the kits for a mk2 Astra but most of those are pretty ugly IMHO

If you want info on a kit from one of the czech sites get in touch with some of the czech members on the board. I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Stef
Vauxhall Astra.
T3 60trim, Intercooler, Mopar Super 60 Injectors, SDS Stand Alone EFI, Cast T3 Manifold With External Wastegate + More...
NexiaStreetRacer

cool thanks. do the mk2 astra kits fit nexia's then?
Stefan
Super

Post by Stefan »

They're basically the same car (which means you can stuff an XE or LET into it :twisted: ). If you know someone with an mk2 Astra get 'em to park it next to yours, you'll what I mean.

Stef
Vauxhall Astra.
T3 60trim, Intercooler, Mopar Super 60 Injectors, SDS Stand Alone EFI, Cast T3 Manifold With External Wastegate + More...
NexiaStreetRacer

aright thats for your help :D by any chance are the rear clusters the same cus i like the lexus style lights but of course i cant find them for the nexia
NexiaStreetRacer

i dont spose any1 nows if the astra G or Coupe body kits would fit on a Nexia sallon?