Little update on my Woo

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

ubuyau
Expert

Little update on my Woo

Post by ubuyau »

For those who are at all interested, i have ordered a Heat front bar from Newstyle (and possibly a lip extension if i like it). All things permitting, i should recieve that on the 19th, and am having it sprayed and installed 20-22nd. I should have pics up of it in the Daewootech Yahoo! Group shortly after. I think it will be interesting to see how the different pieces fit together (Heat front bar, rest of kit Silins EVO-I). Im also getting my dash professionally sprayed in a MIX Standox color. Its going to be a metallic medium blue. Ill have pics of that too no doubt, so my Woo will be getting pieced together well.
FoRk
Junior

Post by FoRk »

oh, that should be looking sick when its all done, good job dude!
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
ubuyau
Expert

Post by ubuyau »

Yah i went to my beater again today, he estimated getting the bar and lip on @ $250AU (spray and fit).

The dash im gonna dismantle myself (except for the A/C controls because i still dunno how to do it without breaking the slider) and im gonna do the surround around the guages (but not the a/c vents or the facia around the guages behind the clear plastic) and the plastic steering column, the surround around the a/c controls, the facia panel around the CD and envelope holder thingo, the little envelope holder thingo, the surround around the CD, the entire drink holders so itll be blue when you pop it out too and just the front (visible when closed) section of the ashtray, the surrounds around the door handles, the surround around the manual mirror controls on each side, the glovebox handle, the side air vent (providing i can get it out) and the interior light surround. So he is gonna dismantle some of the dash, spray some coats on it in the Standox custom metallic mix color and finish it with a high gloss clear coat. All that for another $250AU, pretty cheap i thought. He's gonna high gloss clear coat the dash and the front bar together so itll look all show-car-ish. So all that for $500AU, not bad.
FoRk
Junior

Post by FoRk »

i wanna see pictures after, its going to be looking sick!!!!
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
dawhat

Post by dawhat »

let us see pictures when your done!
DAWHAT
DEATHBYNUMBERS
ubuyau
Expert

Post by ubuyau »

Yup no probz broz, but it'll look fairly ghetto-fied until i change the steering wheel! But yah, all in time, gotta get thru uni exams first! But y'all will be the first to know!