BOLT ON LAMBO DOORS FOR THE LANOS/NUBRIA/LEGANZA..THEY EXIST

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

julia

BOLT ON LAMBO DOORS FOR THE LANOS/NUBRIA/LEGANZA..THEY EXIST

Post by julia »

I dunno if anyone is interested but i have an authentic Scissor Door conversion bought from Scissor Doors Inc. at www.scissor-doors.com. Yes they are designed specific for each model daewoo. They are the only company that makes them. I was skeptical at first but they are insane quality. It makes no sense. everything on their website is true, these things are so sturdy. My friend has a set of Vertical doors, he spent a pile on them and they suck compare to these. ive been to shows and had people with LSD doors and GT factory and autoloc doors open an close my woo and there all so jealous :badgrin: Im glad cuz this is also my daily driver. Im now doing another daewoo build and ill probably put them on that. I just hope its fast enough so i dont get made fun of anymore by the honda boys for putting lambo doors on a woo Neways, i wasnt sure if anybody would be interested but i love them and it was a breeze to install. Lata

p.s.- im the brunette ;)

Last edited by julia on Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

those doors look pretty crazy what other mods does that car have
julia

Post by julia »

wOo-TaNg wrote:those doors look pretty crazy what other mods does that car have
Well this woo has the 1.5 with an air intake, a stereo setup, and some 16 " enkei's. so not alot, but its my daily driver. The doors were definately my fav mod. and they only cost $774 to my door, which is reasonable especially considering the quality. check out my new build in progress in the engine section. oh and where did you get that decal? is it custom made or can you order it from somewhere?
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

the lambo's are sick. i think we saw a pic of it before on here about a year ago. and the decals were from me. i didn't make them personally but there is a shop in town that made them for my old woo. its really easy. if you can find a decal store they should be able ot make it for you. all they need is something to scan and then blow it up. i think the measurements for those were 1 foot by 3 foot.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
ubuyau
Expert

Post by ubuyau »

How great do these look? I am very interested in these!!!!!

How far do they swing out? I've got a shift light mounted on a bracket on the inside of the door just below the door handle. It probably sticks out about 3 or 4 inch, would it clear that?

--Tim
julia

Post by julia »

Yup, they would definately clear that. Theyare adjustable so that you can change (upto a certain point) how far out they come before lifting up. Mine came out about 10", you could probally get it to come out about 12" or so.
Last edited by julia on Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
greenbluewoo
Expert

Post by greenbluewoo »

lanos2001 wrote:the lambo's are sick. i think we saw a pic of it before on here about a year ago. and the decals were from me. i didn't make them personally but there is a shop in town that made them for my old woo. its really easy. if you can find a decal store they should be able ot make it for you. all they need is something to scan and then blow it up. i think the measurements for those were 1 foot by 3 foot.

nick

yeah i seen these on ebay one day same pics and everything about a year ago and do u have any engine pics and pics close up to the hinges because they said it was universal hinges not bolt-on
2.0 engine swap in the works
julia

Post by julia »

greenbluewoo wrote:
lanos2001 wrote:the lambo's are sick. i think we saw a pic of it before on here about a year ago. and the decals were from me. i didn't make them personally but there is a shop in town that made them for my old woo. its really easy. if you can find a decal store they should be able ot make it for you. all they need is something to scan and then blow it up. i think the measurements for those were 1 foot by 3 foot.

nick

yeah i seen these on ebay one day same pics and everything about a year ago and do u have any engine pics and pics close up to the hinges because they said it was universal hinges not bolt-on

They are on the woo right now but when i take them off to swap ill snap some shots. Yeah they have universal ones also but theyve done the engineering for bolt on Daewoo's conversions. Mine came this way and i submitted photos to them after i installed them for their "Ride of the Month" feature. Actually they make specific bolt on's for like 750 different model vehicles the world over. They make them for Opels and holdens and fiats and ferrari's and peugots an etc an etc. Alot of cars noone else bothers to touch.
DevilzDealer

Post by DevilzDealer »

Interesting... Very interesting indeed.
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

i like it i saw some in a shop for a lanos, but they were $1000 a piece, and i was skeptic, i may later see about these doors, they would work great on times that i have to park in tight spots lol
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

I wanna know whats teh company's name is O.o
a woo that is a work in progress
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

if you are talking to me Aneab, i cannot remeber i don't go downtown Lexington anymore, to crowded.
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
julia

Post by julia »

The companies name is SCISSOR DOORS INC. and their website is www.scissor-doors.com
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

thats alot of cash but it looks like its worth it
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

The doors are cool...... but I can't help but say that you and your friend were the primary focus of my attention.

Next time you should take pics without you in it....... then I might be able to focus on the car :lol:
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos