aveo5 with rota slipstreams?

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

aveosam
Junior

aveo5 with rota slipstreams?

Post by aveosam »

alright i heard some stories about the 5zigen wheels i wanted to get plus they cost too much, so with that said the cheapest and lightest 16x7 wheel that I can find are rota slipstreams...so how do you think they would look on an aveo5? and where can I find rota slipstreams for the cheapest?

some pics for reference:

lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

i think they would look decent for the price.
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

I've probably spent over a 100 hours researching wheels and I must say the slipstreams are the best bang for the buck you can get as far as lightweight goes.. plus they are good looking.\

http://www.machiii.net/wheels/Rota_Slipstream.html This is the cheapest place I've found for them and pretty much any wheel. I recently got a replacment 16x7 slipstream from machIII and it cost $136 shipped with tax... and it arrived in a few days.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

I would say the Konig Heliums I got were the lightest I could find and cheaper then the Rota Slipstreams. So far though, I've only found them in 15" and 17" no 16" ones.

the 15" Heliums weigh 10.6 pounds. I love them.

I ordered my Heliums from www.BuyWheelsToday.com... paid normal shipping costs for them and got them OVERNIGHT! haha :D
aveosam
Junior

Post by aveosam »

yea i kno some ones that are cheaper dont have the 16x7....like the kosei ones are dirt cheap but come in 16x7.5 and i want 16x7.....

kinkyllama: yea i saw them on that site.....ive spent the past month searching for the cheapest ones....id like to get a package deal but every package ive seen comes with 205x40x16 but i want 205x45x16 or 215x40x16