NEW PIC'S!!!

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

aveosam
Junior

Post by aveosam »

one guage measures how much down force he is getting on his rear wheels and the other monitors how much power is gained from stickers....duh!
cslsxpistol

Post by cslsxpistol »

what happened to ur antenna???
daewhorider
Junior

Post by daewhorider »

If i ever saw that car on the road i would laugh hystericaly.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well a comment like that isn't really necessary. if you don't like it just say so don't undermind his car.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
daewhorider
Junior

Post by daewhorider »

lanos2001 wrote:well a comment like that isn't really necessary. if you don't like it just say so don't undermind his car.

nick
I agree but he must understand this simple fact and that is that you should visualize in your head how it going to look before you apply. a wing on a car like that simply will not work also what is the point of the APC decals all over the window they would get in field of view and piss me off. That car needs a new paint job possibly midnight blue with metal shreds and then lower the thing and put on some 18's with low pro tires. mesh the grill and angel eye it. Now that would look good. And lose the stupid guages they just make the interior look like crap and theyre not impressing anyone. I always see these cars on the road and they piss me off. if your gonna mod your car make sure it still looks clean.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

daewhorider wrote:If i ever saw that car on the road i would laugh hystericaly.
OK i don't like the car that much either but i didn't put such harsh comment.

i wouldn't recommend laughing at a fellow Woo owner as you might lose control during that and end up in a ditch... again.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

has a nice subtle spoiler there! I like it! ;)
daewhorider
Junior

Post by daewhorider »

MMamdouh wrote:
daewhorider wrote:If i ever saw that car on the road i would laugh hystericaly.
OK i don't like the car that much either but i didn't put such harsh comment.

i wouldn't recommend laughing at a fellow Woo owner as you might lose control during that and end up in a ditch... again.

MMamdouh
lol how did you know i wound up in a ditch? Ive done it 3 times but no damages at all, goddamn abs.
pehN
Super

Post by pehN »

I smell rice!
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

i personally dont think he should be treated this bad since he is still a daewoo owner
aveosam
Junior

Post by aveosam »

:lol: sometimes the truth hurts...we are just telling him our opinions that we think would better his vehicle...honestly I too would laugh if I saw that next to me on the road...crap happens, I mean people do it all the time to me and my aveo and I really could care less because I like my aveo and have confidence in it...if he likes big airplane wings then he likes big airplane wings and we cant do anything besides to persuade him with our opinions...my opinion on wings is: no airplane wings unless you have a RWD and AWD and a aluminum wing that is actually practical and functional in giving downforce. For fwd cars, if you want a good look so for something small, subtle, and doesn't weigh too much....also the wing has to go with the bodystyle of the car...if the car is curvy , then the spoiler should have rounded and not too sharp of edges in the design/ if the car is boxy and has sharp edges, then the spoiler should have sharper edges....basically you don't want someone to look at you car and have their eye be drawn right to your spoiler because it sticks out and is an eye sore but rather have it add a subtle touch to the car so the person sees your car as a whole
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

my opinion:

That wing is overdone and doesn't look right on a nubira. There are some nice spoilers out there that match the look and feel that the nubira has. Definately lose the APC stickers.
I've always thought that the Nubira looked best with the orciari lip kit, lowered, and multispoke rims.

Some easy things to do to clean it up:
debage it
black headlight housings
mesh grill
color match the mudflaps
color match the trim above the lic plate

Well if you think he's getting grilled bad by fellow Daewoo Owners, imagine how bad he'll get grilled by someone who doesn't like/respect Daewoos.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

daewooluvr wrote:Well if you think he's getting grilled bad by fellow Daewoo Owners, imagine how bad he'll get grilled by someone who doesn't like/respect Daewoos.
your right but i would've just been like hey man ppl are gonna laugh and grill but like if i was him i'd take it the wrong way and never come back...and i'd continue 2 have my ricer accesories.
BiggP

it's all good

Post by BiggP »

It's kewl im not even taking nothing to heart..i painted the hood,the trunk and the roof black..got limo tint in my windows..a black side graphics kit and put a cai intake on it and a straight back exhaust..looks alot better and i entered it in a car show..as far as the gauges not out to impress i have a volt meter and a temp gauge for my amps..they serve a purpose.Alot of people like my car and so do i..sorry if some of you guys dont..im having fun working on it and thanks for all your comments.
I will post new pics for you guys to rag on after the car show
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

thats what its all about man just working on it