Daewoo Lanos Body kit On EBAY

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

prefix

Post by prefix »

no one can afford it, ok i just will forget about it. i will show my lanos pic a soon its done.
prefix

Post by prefix »

that kit was for a civic
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

prefix wrote:no one can afford it, ok i just will forget about it. i will show my lanos pic a soon its done.
I doubt you could afford to buy the CF, prices skyrocketed in recent months to absurd levels.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i'm not getting how carbon fiber is on a shortage? :? i mean carbon is one of the most abundant materials in the world. someone please enlighten me.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

I think what's going on is... the companies are making a lot of it, but they're at capacity, and there may be a LARGE demand, more than the companies can supply... that would create a price increase... There are a lot of applications in which CF can be used so i'm sure that all the markets that need it for their products are scooping it up as fast as it comes out of the factories...

Just a guess...

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
Joso
Super

Post by Joso »

Im not quite sure but I think the molding of a carbon fibre piece can be complicated. For every new shape you need to work in a new mold, etc etc etc.
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

the US gov't and boeing are the two largest consumers of CF and they are the current reason for a shortage of available material...

the gov't uses it in the f22 raptor/joint strike fighter and in bullet proof vests and armor plates for hummers

boeing has started a plan development made primarily out of CF to compete with airbus